To create an automation tool for data updation over the website and 3rd party integrated platform database.
Finding a way to solve a problem can be a solution, but it can’t be an optimum solution. Isn’t it?
We at Thinkcloudly believe in the optimality of a solution and its assurance that it is logically operable.
So let’s explore this problem through various matrices.
Elaboration on the problem:
The problem combines two subproblems:
1. We have to create an automation tool for data updation over a website.
2. We have to perform the same work using 3rd party integrated platform database.
We came out with two terms: Automation tool in the first section and integrated platform database in the second section of the problem for data updation. Let’s dig them out first.
An automation tool is a set of pre-defined functions and roots ( codes in terms of programming ) that can solve any specified problem using the defined way. As the name states automation tool has nothing to perform manually. Once the function is initialized, it terminates only over a result.
Integrated platform database:
As the name states, it’s a platform holding an integrated database. That’s cool, but what’s that integrated database now? Integration in a database signifies the aggregation of data from multiple sources and creating a precise and current version for any specified word, organization, or single body. The seeds can be social media, web applications, smaller databases, etc.
So, after it, the Thinkcloudly team expects that the reader is well introduced to the sub-problems. Let’s jump to a solution.
A solution to the first section of the problem for data updation:
If we have a sheet of data containing all the entities and their attributes in the form of sections, then we can use that for data updation. So basically, we had got a path. We have to create a sheet of data containing multiple fields and store it somewhere, and we can use Google Sheets for that and afterwards, we can fetch data from google sheets as per our requirement.
A solution to the second section of the problem for data updation:
We can integrate our data into Jira software or other frontend tools, and it will also lead to an increase in functionalities.
What is this Jira software, then?
Jira is a development tool for software used by agile teams to customise workflows with simple clicks and touches.
We are done with a solution to the problem, but the strategy of Thinkcloudly believes in the description of each point that came to a solution and hence let’s have a short glimpse over the technologies used.
● It is used in the back-end.
● It is open-source and cross-platform.
● It is used to build user interfaces that are based on UI components.
● It is used for the front-end.
● It is free and open-source and can be monitored and improved by any team or individual.
● It is a programming language and holds a place in the list of core technologies.
● It is used to manage web page behaviour.
● We can also incorporate third-party libraries, which give us a booster.
● Redux Saga is an aggregation library.
● It allows the interaction of the Redux store and resources outside.
● It is used for side effects ( Operations like access to browser storage, excess input-output operation, and more ).