Microsoft Azure DevOps Training Course (AZ-400)
This AWS Devops certification training course is designed by industry experts to help learners develop proficient skills in Azure and DevOps. It’s curated for those who want to implement successful AWS DevOps Pipeline, practices using the cloud-based services of Microsoft Azure as well as other on-demand resources.
The training includes case studies, hands-on labs, interactive content, and interview questions that will make you an expert in both areas with a global certification at the end!
DevOps is a career path that you should definitely consider. Not only will it allow for an exciting work environment, but the salary and benefits are unmatched in this field of expertise. So go ahead! Take your first step towards becoming a DevOps expert today by enrolling in our course on how to become one yourself!
1. Immerse yourself in Cloud Computing with a well-designed course.
2. Gain the skills to design, manage and implement cloud services in-depth.
3. Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud computing technology.
4. Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
5. Boost confidence with real-time live projects of all the topics on Cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this training course?
- Introduction to Azure
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Azure DevOps
- Introduction to Transformation Planning
- Introduction to Source Control
- Migrating to Azure DevOps
- Git Authentication in Azure Repos
- Creating an Azure account
- Azure Boards – Agile Planning and Portfolio Management
- Git Version Control through Visual Studio Code Editor
- Review Code with Pull Requests
In this module, you will learn how to implement continuous integration in your Azure Pipeline for a successful build strategy.
- DevOps Pipeline
- Azure Pipeline
- Hosted and Private Agents
- Pipeline and Concurrency
- Azure Pipeline YAML and Visual Designer
- Continuous Integration
- Build Strategy Implementation
- Integrating Azure Pipelines
- Setting up Private Agents
- Analyze and Integrate Docker Multi-Stage Builds
- Implement Continuous Integration with Azure Pipelines
- Integrate External Source Control with Azure Pipelines
- Introduction to Container
- Introduction to Orchestration
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying a multi-container application to AKS
- Modernizing ASP.NET Application to Azure
In this module, you will learn how to maintain your version history for software artifacts and additionally use WhiteSource’s secure open-source license management tool.
- Package dependencies
- Package management
- Migrating and consolidating artifacts
- Package security
- Open-source software
- License and vulnerability scan integration
- Updating Packages
- Using WhiteSource to Manage Open Source Security and License
This module will help you manage your secrets using Azure Vault and configure a CI/CD pipeline using YAML. Create a dashboard for the release and configure Azure Monitor as a part of it.
- Continuous Delivery
- Azure Release Pipeline
- Deployment Patterns
- Release Tools
- Tasks and Templates
- Integrating Secrets with Release Pipeline
- Automating Health Inspection
- Configuring CI/CD Pipeline as Code with YAML
- Use secrets in the pipeline with Azure Key vault
- Setting up and Running Functional Tests
- Release deployment control using Azure Monitor as release gate
In this module, you will configure IaaS and PaaS services on Azure. Use the Azure Web Apps Container registry to deploy a containerized Docker application.
- Deployment Modules and Deployment Options
- Azure IaaS and PaaS Services
- Serverless and HPC Computer Services
- Azure Service Fabric
- Deployment Patterns
- Feature Flag Management using LaunchDarkly
- Deploying a Dockerized app to Azure Web App for Containers
Monitoring application performance using Application Insights using Azure DevOps dashboards and Azure DevOps dashboards. Adapt Azure DevOps to work with Teams.
- Tools to Track System Usage, Feature Usage, and Flow
- Azure Dashboard
- Ticketing Systems
- Practices for Measuring End-User Satisfaction
- Processes for Capturing and Analyzing user Feedback
- Process for Automating Application Analytics
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Baseline by Analyzing Telemetry
- Tuning to Reduce Meaningless or Non-Actionable Alerts
- Monitoring Application Performance
- Integration between Azure DevOps and Teams
Automate the infrastructure by creating a Terraform project with the Microsoft Demo generator. ARM templates can also be used to illustrate Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management
- Azure Resources
- Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Automation with DevOps
- Automate Infrastructure Deployment in the Cloud with Terraform and Azure Pipelines
- Azure Deployments using Resource Manager Templates
Utilize SonarCloud on Azure DevOps to manage and check code quality. Access Azure Pipeline secrets using Azure Key Vault and Azure DevOps.
- Secure and Compliant Development Process
- Application Config Data
- Security and Compliance in a Pipeline
- Code Quality
- Security Policies
- Manage Technical Debt with Azure DevOps and SonarCloud
- Integrate Azure Key Vault with Azure DevOps
- Implement Security and Compliance in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
The purpose of this module is to discuss some important questions you might be asked during an interview as well as how to prepare for an exam.
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
About Our Instructors
Thinkcloudly is fortunate to be able to offer the best training possible because of our experienced instructors. Our recruiting process is detailed to make sure you only get top-of-the-line talent. They have been trained in many areas since they have been exposed to so many projects during their time as IT professionals.
As an instructor, this experience provides us with the opportunity to provide you with real world examples and scenarios so you can see first hand what it would be like if you were working for a company yourself.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.