- CoursesAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness AnalystProject ManagementRobotic Process AutomationAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness AnalystProject ManagementRobotic Process Automation
- Log In
Certified SOC Analyst
Become a SOC Analyst and secure your company’s network from security threats and vulnerabilities. This program is designed to prepare you to prevent, detect, and respond to security incidents. It is structured in several modules followed by live projects and case studies to raise you for the industry! As an outcome, you can monitor security logs, analyze network traffic, and conduct vulnerability assessments.
Certified SOC Analyst
Thinkcloudly nourishes you with an expert-designed program for SOC analysts that teaches monitoring and restricting security vulnerabilities to raise you as industry ready. Our course is designed for ultimate beginners to experts. Every day 50+ positions of SOC Analyst get opened on LinkedIn by multiple companies. The demand will be exponential in 2023, so it’s the best time to start. Join Now!
Learn to analyze and monitor security threats and vulnerabilities.
Practice detecting, responding, and preventing security incidents.
Learn to work with network traffics and analyze incoming threats.
Master collaboration skills to handle incidents.
Establishment various security protocols to avoid upcoming threats.
- Understand the SOC Fundamentals
- Discuss the Components of SOC: People, Processes and Technology
- Understand the Implementation of SOC
- Describe the term Cyber Threats and Attacks
- Understand the Network Level Attacks
- Understand the Host Level Attacks
- Understand the Application Level Attacks
- Understand the Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
- Discuss the Attacker’s Hacking Methodology
- Understand the Fundamentals of Incidents, Events, and Logging
- Explain the Concepts of Local Logging
- Explain the Concepts of Centralized Logging
- Understand the Basic Concepts of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Discuss the Different SIEM Solutions
- Understand the SIEM Deployment
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Application Level Incident Detection
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Insider Incident Detection
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Network Level Incident Detection
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Host Level Incident Detection
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Compliance
- Understand the Concept of Handling Alert Triaging and Analysis
- Learn Fundamental Concepts on Threat Intelligence
- Learn Different Types of Threat Intelligence
- Understand How Threat Intelligence Strategy is Developed
- Learn Different Threat Intelligence Sources from which Intelligence can be Obtained
- Learn Different Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP)
- Understand the Need of Threat Intelligence-driven SOC
- Understand the Fundamental Concepts of Incident Response
- Learn Various Phases in Incident Response Process
- Learn How to Respond to Network Security Incidents
- Learn How to Respond to Application Security Incidents
- Learn How to Respond to Email Security Incidents
- Learn How to Respond to Insider Incidents
- Learn How to Respond to Malware Incidents
Understand the types of security attacks that can be encountered.
Knowledge of the attacker's mindset and behaviour in the attack.
Ability to monitor the source and strategy of threat.
Detailed knowledge of how and when to react to a threat.
Ability to establish various security protocols to avoid upcoming threats.
What roles can a Cyber Security Engineer play?
Software Security Engineer
A software security engineer having background in coding and programming languages develops firewalls and intrusion detection systems. It requires variour skilss like programming, problem-solving, and client relations.
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
A CISO's role is for experianced, as indicated by the 'chief' in their title. It takes years and years of experience to become a chief information security officer. Rather than coding, this leadership position focuses on project management, vulnerability management, and overall security.
Penetration Tester (Pentester)
Security architects must think like hackers, while pentesters must be hackers. At least an ethical hacker. A penetration tester is a white hat hacker hired to attempt to breach a security system using their hacking skills and software.
Security architects are responsible for finding the strengths and weaknesses of a client's systems. An architect of a security system needs to think like a hacker in order to identify the methods a hacker would use to attack it.
Information Security Crime Investigator
The role of an information security crime investigator or computer forensics expert lies at the intersection of law enforcement and cybersecurity. They investigate cyberattacks, determine what (or who) caused them, and determine how the network or computer system was compromised.
A systems security consultant might be a good choice for you if you're interested in entrepreneurship and have enough expertise and connections. A network security expert is an independent contractor who provides security advice and knowledge to various organizations. You will need technical, analytical, communication, and computer skills.
Know before you Start
Thinkcloudly’s SOC Analyst course provides access to numerous classes that teaches monitoring and restricting security vulnerabilities. The course is divided into multiple modules, followed by hands-on practice and live project sessions.
The top job titles in the field are:
Skills You Will Gain
SOC analysis is a constantly changing field, which results in high demand for certain skills across industries. Certifications add professional value to individuals, however some are more valuable than others. These are the certifications that hold the most appeal for SOC analyst professionals.
Keeping up with technology advancements is also a constant challenge in SOC analysis. The following are a few of the most popular SOC certifications you can find online, with some certifications testing you more rigorously than others.
While coding skills are not the primary requirements for SOC analyst jobs, having some knowledge can help you excel in your career by developing security tools and performing automation.
As of right now, you can learn all the fundamentals of SOC analysis through online resources and courses, which will take anywhere from six months to a year.
It may be a good idea to also get SOC analysis training, if you’re interested in starting with a good job that will pay well right off the bat. The median annual salary is around $85,000, with higher salaries available in major metropolitan areas like San Francisco.
In spite of difficult concepts, or areas that require more technical knowledge, SOC analysis is one of the few fields in the tech world that does not require strong technical background.
Our Students Work at
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.