To create a survey application.
Finding a way to solve a problem can be a solution, but it can’t be an optimum solution. Isn’t it? We at Thinkcloudly believe in the optimality of a solution and its assurance that it is logically operable. So let’s explore this problem through various matrices.
● Elaboration on the problem:
The problem says that we have to create a survey application. Survey applications are generally designed to collect reviews, insights for amendments, and tally surveys. These are prepared for big data companies to reprocess their designs and models based on user reviews. These survey applications play the role of connectors between the company and the users. Talking about ongoing scenarios, more than 80% of the bog data companies validate their products or software after the survey, and hence they rely on survey applications.
Fig. A sample page of a survey application
So, after it, the Thinkcloudly team expects that the reader is well introduced to the problem. Let’s jump to a solution.
● A Solution to the problem:
We will create a survey application that gets initialized at the instance when the system is powered on. The application will check out whether the logged-in user has updated the survey or not in the MySQL database. If it’s completed, the program under application gets terminated. Else it displays a window showing a survey link that is still to be filled. The application remains in progress till the system is powered off.
We are done with a solution to the problem, but the strategy of Thinkcloudly believes in the description of every point that came in a solution, and hence let’s have a short glimpse over the technologies used.
● Detail to the technology in use:
1. .Net is pronounced as dot-net.
2. .Net is a framework that is open source and is used for software development.
3. It can be used to develop applications for different platforms like mobile, web, and desktop.
4. It supports C#, F#, and Visual Basic.
5. .Net is widely accepted, and more than 70% of big data companies rely upon it.
Read our more resources to learn about cloud computing:
- Practice with Azure live project training.
- Read the blog over Azure live projects.
- Read Azure networking interview questions
- A blog over AWS IAM interview questions.
- A dictionary for AWS S3 interview questions.
- An article on AWS EC2 interview questions.
- An introductory guide for data ingestion in AWS.
- Program for AWS live projects training.
- Read top Azure interview questions and answers.
- Don’t forget to register for our free webinars on Azure.