Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Training Course
The Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) course is created to help you learn how set up your own Kubernetes cluster, configure networking between pods and secure against unauthorized access. The interactive live instructor-led training online helps master key concepts with hands on demonstrations which in turn makes a person certified professional by Thinkcloudly!
1. Immerse yourself in Cloud Computing with a well-designed course.
2. Gain the skills to design, manage and implement cloud services in-depth.
3. Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud computing technology.
4. Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
5. Boost confidence with real-time live projects of all the topics on Cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this training course?
- A brief history of Deployment era
- Features of Containers
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Working of Kubernetes (overview)
- Installation of Kubernetes
Hands-on- Installing a 2-node Kubernetes Cluster
- Understand Kubernetes Architecture
- What are Kubernetes objects?
- What are YAML files?
- Name, Namespaces, Labels & selectors, Annotations
Hands-on – Creating and configuring YAML files, Understanding Namespaces
- What are Pods?
- What are Replication Controllers?
- What is a Deployment?
- Introduction to Kube Services and its types
- Stateful and Demon sets
Hands on – Creating Pods, Replication Controller, Deployments, Services and Jobs
- What are volumes?
- Types of volumes
- Persistent volumes
- Introduction to secrets
- Taints and tolerations
Hands on – Creating volumes, Creating Persistent Volumes, Creating and working with secrets, Taints and Tolerations
- What is Ingress
- What is a Kubernetes Dashboard?
- Setting up Kubernetes Dashboard
- Security practices for Kubernetes
Hands-on – Creating ingress with name hosting, Setting up and working with Kubernetes Dashboards
- Introduction to Federation
- Kubernetes Monitoring
- Setting up Prometheus
- Setting up Grafana
Hands on – Controlling cluster from the outside, Setting up and working with Prometheus, setting up and working with Grafana
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
About Our Instructors
Thinkcloudly is fortunate to be able to offer the best training possible because of our experienced instructors. Our recruiting process is detailed to make sure you only get top-of-the-line talent. They have been trained in many areas since they have been exposed to so many projects during their time as IT professionals. As an instructor, this experience provides us with the opportunity to provide you with real world examples and scenarios so you can see first hand what it would be like if you were working for a company yourself.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.