Salesforce Certification | Salesforce Training Course
Salesforce Training Course Highlights
Discover the power of Salesforce Software with our comprehensive developer course at ThinkClloudly. Gain hands-on expertise in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning components, while preparing for certification exams. Elevate your skills with real-world projects and expert guidance.
Salesforce Training Course Learnings
Introduction to Salesforce Development
Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components
Data Modeling and Integration
Testing and Deployment
Salesforce Training Course Curriculam
- Salesforce Fundamentals
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Overview of Salesforce, its Editions
- Home Page Customization
- User Management
- Apps Creation
- Core CRM objects Capabilities
- Declarative Customizations Boundaries
- Programmatic Customizations Use Cases
- Quote Templates – Preview, Create, and Activate
- Introduction to Quote Templates
- Quote record creation, its template, and quote PDF
- Field Types and Salesforce Objects
- Field types overview
- Standard fields modification
- Creation of auto-number, formula, roll-up summary, lookup &
- master-detail, and checkbox fields
- Creation of number, currency, and percent fields
- Creation of geolocation, phone, and email fields
- Creation of date & time fields
- Creation of text and text area fields
- Creation of URL, encrypted fields, etc.
- Salesforce object’s introduction
- Components, standard objects, and their modification
- External objects and creation of custom objects
- Creation of Custom Buttons, Link Units, and Actions
- Creation of buttons, links, and actions overview
- Creation of new records with actions
- Call logging with actions
- Record updating
- Creation of custom buttons and custom links, etc.
- Salesforce Workflow, Schema Builder, and Process
- Overview of visual workflow, schema builder, and process builder
- Creation of visual flow
- Modification of the existing workflows
- Creation of process
- Field creation in the schema builder
- Validation and Workflow Rules
- Overview of validation rules, their creation
- Creation of formulas
- Creation of error messages
- Overview of workflow rules
- Creation of Workflow rule, Field update, Task assignment,
- Email alert
- Creation of Role Hierarchy
- Overview of the role hierarchy
- Enabling field history
- Assigning Roles to Users
- Security Data Security Model
- Restricting logins
- Object access determination
- Record access configuration
- Creation of role hierarchy
- Record access exceptions
- Salesforce User Profiles
- Profiles introduction
- Overview of standard profiles
- Page layouts assigning
- password guidelines
- Session timeout, hours of log in, IP ranges
- Field-level security
- Access of Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce Reporting and Dashboards
- Reports introduction
- Report formats
- Using report to add the leads to campaign
- Reports export to Excel
- Dashboards introduction
- Access management
- Dynamic dashboards configuration
- Report builder activation on profiles
- Data Management in Salesforce
- Data management introduction
- Installation of data loader
- Mass delete
- Addition of field to schema builder, etc.
- AppExchange Introduction and Overview
- Deploying a Change Set
- Change Sets introduction and its Deployment
- Change Sets
Training And Package Fee
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
Salesforce Training Course Outcomes
Proficiency in Apex Development
Skill in UI Development (Visualforce and Lightning)
Expertise in System Integration
Mastery of Testing and Deployment Processes
Adaptive Problem-Solving Abilities
What roles you can play?
This training hones skills in Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning for building and maintaining applications
Salesforce Training Covers creating engaging interfaces using Lightning components for better UX
Developers learn to seamlessly connect Salesforce cloud with other systems, ensuring data flow.
Training enables tailoring of Salesforce apps through workflows, custom objects, and automation.
Best practices in data modeling, validation, and migration ensure accurate data.
Salesforce equips developers to diagnose and resolve issues, minimizing downtime.
Know before you Start
Thinkcloudly’s Salesforce Certification Program is an in-depth course that covers all of the salesforce concepts, so you can pass the Training exam with ease.
With Thinkcloudly’s one-on-one support, you’ll never be alone on your journey. Our coaches are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns, and they provide feedback after each session.
A smaller-sized class size (of max 5 students) provides you the chance to have a more one-on-one relationship with our instructors.
A Salesforce developer builds and customizes applications within the Salesforce Certification platform to enhance business processes using tools like Apex and Visualforce.
Thinkcloudly is a pioneer in helping people entering IT to make their first steps into the field from a non-IT background.
We offer a wide range of job oriented courses to accommodate people starting from scratch.
In thinkcloudly, you can be taught various skills and prepared for your job interview by a full-fledged team of IT professionals.
As well as Resume preparation, LinkedIn profile grooming, and Job profile marketing services of thinkcloudly will help you to schedule interviews fast and ensure that your job profile stands out among other candidates.
Skills You Will Gain
Salesforce Platform Knowledge
Security and Sharing
Debugging and Testing
This certification focuses on assessing skills in designing, developing, and customizing applications using the Salesforce Training platform.
This Certification validates your proficiency in Salesforce development, enhancing your prospects for roles involving app customization and innovation.
This Training Course delves into areas such as Apex programming, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, data modeling, and integrations within the Salesforce ecosystem.
With this Certification, you can pursue roles like Salesforce Developer, App Developer, Technical Consultant, and Integration Specialist.
The Certification supplies the industry with skilled professionals capable of crafting tailored Salesforce solutions, driving efficiency and innovation in customer relationship management. Was this response better or worse? Better Worse Same
Technology Use Cases
Our Students Work at
Salesforce Training Course Reviews
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain about which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.