Certified SOC Analyst
Certified SOC Analyst Training Course Highlights
Certified SOC Analyst Training Course Learnings
Learn to analyze and monitor security threats and vulnerabilities.
Practice detecting, responding, and preventing security incidents.
Learn to work with network traffics and analyze incoming threats.
Master collaboration skills to handle incidents.
Establishment various security protocols to avoid upcoming threats.
Certified SOC Analyst Training Course Curriculam
- Understand the SOC Fundamentals
- Discuss the Components of SOC: People, Processes and Technology
- Understand the Implementation of SOC
- Describe the term Cyber Threats and Attacks
- Understand the Network Level Attacks
- Understand the Host Level Attacks
- Understand the Application Level Attacks
- Understand the Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
- Discuss the Attacker’s Hacking Methodology
- Understand the Fundamentals of Incidents, Events, and Logging
- Explain the Concepts of Local Logging
- Explain the Concepts of Centralized Logging
- Understand the Basic Concepts of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Discuss the Different SIEM Solutions
- Understand the SIEM Deployment
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Application Level Incident Detection
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Insider Incident Detection
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Network Level Incident Detection
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Host Level Incident Detection
- Learn Different Use Case Examples for Compliance
- Understand the Concept of Handling Alert Triaging and Analysis
- Learn Fundamental Concepts on Threat Intelligence
- Learn Different Types of Threat Intelligence
- Understand How Threat Intelligence Strategy is Developed
- Learn Different Threat Intelligence Sources from which Intelligence can be Obtained
- Learn Different Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP)
- Understand the Need of Threat Intelligence-driven SOC
- Understand the Fundamental Concepts of Incident Response
- Learn Various Phases in Incident Response Process
- Learn How to Respond to Network Security Incidents
- Learn How to Respond to Application Security Incidents
- Learn How to Respond to Email Security Incidents
- Learn How to Respond to Insider Incidents
- Learn How to Respond to Malware Incidents
Training And Package Fee
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
Certified SOC Analyst Training Course Outcomes
Understand the types of security attacks that can be encountered.
Knowledge of the attacker's mindset and behaviour in the attack.
Ability to monitor the source and strategy of threat.
Detailed knowledge of how and when to react to a threat.
Ability to establish various security protocols to avoid upcoming threats.
What roles you can play?
Software Security Engineer
A software security engineer having background in coding and programming languages develops firewalls and intrusion detection systems. It requires variour skilss like programming, problem-solving, and client relations.
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
A CISO's role is for experianced, as indicated by the 'chief' in their title. It takes years and years of experience to become a chief information security officer. Rather than coding, this leadership position focuses on project management, vulnerability management, and overall security.
Penetration Tester (Pentester)
Security architects must think like hackers, while pentesters must be hackers. At least an ethical hacker. A penetration tester is a white hat hacker hired to attempt to breach a security system using their hacking skills and software.
Security architects are responsible for finding the strengths and weaknesses of a client's systems. An architect of a security system needs to think like a hacker in order to identify the methods a hacker would use to attack it.
Information Security Crime Investigator
The role of an information security crime investigator or computer forensics expert lies at the intersection of law enforcement and cybersecurity. They investigate cyberattacks, determine what (or who) caused them, and determine how the network or computer system was compromised.
A systems security consultant might be a good choice for you if you're interested in entrepreneurship and have enough expertise and connections. A network security expert is an independent contractor who provides security advice and knowledge to various organizations. You will need technical, analytical, communication, and computer skills.
Know before you Start
Thinkcloudly’s SOC Analyst Course provides access to numerous classes that teaches monitoring and restricting security vulnerabilities. The SOC analyst Certification Course is divided into multiple modules, followed by hands-on practice and live project sessions.
The top job titles in the field are:
Skills You Will Gain
SOC analysis is a constantly changing field, which results in high demand for certain skills across industries. Certifications add professional value to individuals, however some are more valuable than others. These are the SOC analyst certifications that hold the most appeal for SOC analyst professionals.
Keeping up with technology advancements is also a constant challenge in SOC analysis. The following are a few of the most popular SOC analyst certifications you can find online, with some certifications testing you more rigorously than others.