“IT is a big ocean to dive in. In order to rank in this competitive environment we need to get our skills certified to gain the proof of attention”.
Yes, it’s harsh but true that your certification speaks over your knowledge in the running generation, and that’s why our today’s blog will walk through all you need to know about Azure DevOps certification.
If I talk about stats, there were 1.35 million technology-based start-ups worldwide in 2020. This nourishing environment of start-ups and businesses needs someone with business ethics and services, someone with a grip on development, and someone with operational knowledge. The knowledge of Azure DevOps nourishes you in all these fragments. Let’s start the blog, and by the end, you will have a clear idea about what is DevOps, what you will learn in a good Azure DevOps course, the benefits of Azure DevOps certifications, and where to start your journey.
If you’re looking to embark on the journey towards achieving the AZ-400 certification, commonly known as the Microsoft Azure DevOps certification, you might be wondering how to get started and whether it’s a challenging endeavor. In our comprehensive guide, “Microsoft Azure from Zero to Hero – The Complete Guide,” we cover all aspects of this certification, breaking down the complex topics into easily digestible modules. While the AZ-400 certification can be considered moderately challenging due to its broad coverage of DevOps practices and Azure services, our guide will provide you with the essential knowledge, hands-on experience, and best practices to navigate through the exam successfully. So, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced professional, our guide will equip you with the necessary tools and insights to conquer the AZ-400 certification and excel in the world of Azure DevOps.
What Is DevOps?
Removing the misconceptions in mind, DevOps is nowhere in any software or tool. It is a philosophy that nourishes you with the knowledge of both development and operational parts. In traditional methods of achieving any project results, there are two teams in a team – one for development and another for operational tasks working towards a goal in an oblique environment. DevOps comes up with the philosophy that the development and the operational team work together and share work to achieve the result in a much more efficient manner in terms of cost or time.
What will you learn in a good Azure DevOps course?
If you wish to be a certified Azure DevOps engineer, you will need development skills and good business values. A good DevOps engineer should work on planning, development, codes, services, operations, deployment, and feedback.
So, a good Azure DevOps course should nourish all the perspectives of development and operations to help you get Azure DevOps certification. You should learn all the values in the philosophy, gain knowledge of them, and get a practical overview of all the ethics.
Don’t worry. Thinkcloudly completes all these needs with its well-structured courses over Azure DevOps training (AZ-400).
So, you know well about the core knowledge behind DevOps and what you should look for in a good course of it. But why you will get yourself certified? What are the benefits of all the knowledge?
Benefits of Azure DevOps certification:
A survey found that 64% of companies are planning to hire 50 DevOps engineers, 14% are planning for 50-100, 14% are planning for more than 100, and 5% are even going for more than 500 openings. These stats are amusing. The philosophy of DevOps is still in its starting phase and growing with ongoing time. You have a lot of space to scale yourself towards a well-paying desk job.
A training course in Azure DevOps not only gives you theoretical knowledge but also nourishes you for being industry-ready. It gives you business values. I don’t think there is much more needed from a course than a well-paying career and real-life matters.
So, if certification is valuable and gives up so many opportunities, why not try it? But where to start? Which is the best platform to choose out of so many options? I will clarify that too. Keep reading.
Boost your earning potential with AWS expertise. Explore our certified AWS Courses for a high-paying career
- Explore Azure Security Certification
Where to start your journey?
It would be best if you had outstanding training in the core knowledge points and a practical overview to get a successful career. Azure DevOps certification opens you to various paths to a good job. Still, it includes three steps to follow precisely.
- Outstanding Azure DevOps training: Azure DevOps training seems to be wordy, but it includes many expectations from a well-structured training course, hands-on practical walk-through, and concept transparency. Thinkcloudly provides you with such Azure DevOps training (AZ-400).
- Getting yourself certified: The second step is to get yourself certified by Microsoft Azure. This process is a simple step of completing the application for various AZ-400 certifications over the official site. Qualifying for your certificate is in no way challenging if good instructors will train you.
- Reaching a well-paying firm: Even if you are certified, ranking in the eyes of recruiters is a big task, and finding the best quality job for you is very uneven and hard to get. But, Thinkcloudly helps you again with its job support for Azure DevOps engineers.
AWS seems interesting to you. Explore our free resources, which will land you a job in your dream company.
- A blog over AWS IAM interview questions.
- A dictionary for AWS S3 interview questions.
- An article on AWS EC2 interview questions.
- An introductory guide for data ingestion in AWS.
- Program for AWS live projects training.
Don’t forget to register for free zoom webinars to boost your knowledge.
Being an Azure DevOps certified engineer can be a worthy career for you if you follow the above instructions, but still, if you have any questions in your mind, feel free to drop them in the comment section. I am concluding my blog below point.
- DevOps is nowhere in any software or tool. It is a philosophy that nourishes you with the knowledge of both development and operational parts.
- A good Azure DevOps course should nourish all the perspectives of development and operations to help you get Azure DevOps certification. You should learn all the values in the philosophy, gain knowledge of them, and get a practical overview of all the ethics.
- A survey found that 64% of companies are planning to hire 50 DevOps engineers, 14% are planning for 50-100, 14% are planning for more than 100, and 5% are even going for more than 500 openings. These stats are amusing.
- Azure DevOps certification opens you to various paths to a promising career. It includes three steps to follow precisely; outstanding Azure DevOps training, getting yourself certified, and reaching a well-paying firm.
“AZ-400 Certification: Conquering Azure DevOps Mastery”
Obtaining the Microsoft Azure DevOps certification, specifically the AZ-400 exam, is a notable achievement for professionals looking to validate their expertise in this field. The AZ-400 exam covers a wide range of topics related to DevOps practices and Microsoft Azure services, such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code, and more. While the difficulty of the AZ-400 exam can vary based on an individual’s experience and familiarity with the concepts, many candidates find it to be a challenging yet rewarding endeavor. With thorough preparation, including hands-on experience with Azure DevOps tools and a solid understanding of DevOps principles, candidates can confidently tackle the exam and enhance their credibility as skilled Azure DevOps practitioners.
This blog was all for today. See you in the next blog. Till then, keep learning. Happily Thinkcloudly!