SQL Certification Training Course
Welcome to our SQL Certification Training Course, where you’ll embark on a comprehensive journey to master the art of SQL. Whether you’re completely new or have some database experience, this course is designed to cater to all skill levels. Guided by seasoned industry professionals, you’ll not only gain a deep understanding of SQL but also develop the practical skills needed to excel in the world of relational databases. By the end of this course, you’ll be fully equipped to tackle real-world data challenges with confidence and earn a sought-after certification that will set you on the path to a rewarding career in data management.
SQL Certification Course Highlights
In our SQL Certification Course, you’ll delve into advanced querying techniques and master the essentials of database management. Whether you’re a newcomer or looking to enhance your existing skills, this program is your ticket to career advancement. At Thinkcloudly, we’re dedicated to equipping you with the in-demand SQL skills that employers are actively seeking. Get ready to unlock the power of structured query language and propel your career to new heights with us.
SQL Certification Course Learnings
Master SQL fundamentals for database management.
Gain hands-on experience through practical projects.
Develop data manipulation and analysis skills.
Learn efficient database design principles.
Prepare for SQL certification exams.
SQL Certification Course Curriculam
- Various types of databases
- Introduction to structured query language
- Distinction between client server and file server databases
- Understanding SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL Table basics
- Data types and functions
- Authentication for Windows
- Data control language
- The Identification of the keywords in T-SQL, such as Drop Table
- Entity-Relationship Model
- Entity and Entity Set
- Attributes and types of Attributes
- Entity Sets
- Relationship Sets
- Degree of Relationship
- Mapping Cardinalities, One-to-One, One-to-Many, Many-to-One, Many-to-Many
- Symbols used in E-R Notation
- Introduction to relational databases
- Fundamental concepts of relational rows, tables, and columns
- Several operators (such as logical and relational), constraints, domains, indexes, stored procedures, primary and foreign keys
- Understanding group functions
- The unique key
- Advanced concepts of SQL tables
- SQL functions
- Operators & queries
- Table creation
- Data retrieval from tables
- Combining rows from tables using inner, outer, cross and self joins
- Deploying operators such as ‘intersect’, ‘except’ , ‘union’
- Temporary table creation
- Set operator rules
- Table variables
- Understanding SQL functions- What do they do?
- Scalar functions
- Aggregate functions
- Functions that can be used on different datasets, such as numbers, characters, strings and dates
- Inline SQL functions
- General functions
- Duplicate functions
- Understanding SQL subqueries, their rules
- Statements and operators with which subqueries can be used
- Using the set clause to modify subqueries
- Understanding different types of subqueries, such as where, select, insert, update, delete, etc.
- Methods to create and view subqueries
- Learning SQL views
- Methods of creating, using, altering, renaming, dropping, and modifying views
- Understanding stored procedures and their key benefits
- Working with stored procedures
- Studying user-defined functions
- Error handling
- User-defined functions
- Types of UDFs, such as scalar
- Inline table value
- Multi-statement table
- Stored procedures and when to deploy them
- What is rank function?
- Triggers, and when to execute triggers?
- Records grouping, advantages, searching, sorting, modifying data
- Clustered indexes creation
- Use of indexes to cover queries
- Common table expressions
- Index guidelines
- Correlated Subquery, Grouping Sets, Rollup, Cube, Rank, CTE, Indexes and Triggers Correlated Subquery, Rollup, Grouping Set and Cubes
- Applying transactions
- Using the transaction behavior to identify DML Statements
- Learning about implicit and explicit transactions
- Isolation levels management
- Understanding concurrency and locking behaviour
- Using memory- optimized tables
- Creating Transact-SQL queries
- Querying multiple tables using joins
- Implementing functions and aggregating data
- Modifying data
- Determining the results of DDL statements on supplied tables and data
- Constructing DML statements using the output statement
- Querying data using subqueries and APPLY
- Querying data using table expressions
- Grouping and pivoting data using queries
- Querying temporal data and non- relational data
- Constructing recursive table expressions to meet business requirements
- Using windowing functions to group
- Rank the results of a query
- Creating database programmability objects by using T-SQL
- Implementing error handling and transactions
- Implementing transaction control in conjunction with error handling in stored procedures
- Implementing data types and NULL
- Designing and implementing relational database schema
- Designing and implementing indexes
- Learning to compare between indexed and included columns
- Implementing clustered index
- Designing and deploying views
- Column store views
- Explaining foreign key constraints
- Using T-SQL statements
- Usage of Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Designing the components of stored procedures
- Implementing input and output parameters
- Applying error handling
- Executing control logic in stored procedures
- Designing trigger logic, DDL triggers, etc.
- Accuracy of statistics
- Formulating statistics maintenance tasks
- Dynamic management objects management
- Identifying missing indexes
- Examining and troubleshooting query plans
- Consolidating the overlapping indexes
- The performance management of database instances
- SQL server performance monitoring
- Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL Databases
- Querying Data with Transact-SQL
Training And Package Fee
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
SQL Certifications Course Outcomes
Master SQL for job-ready skills.
Get interview-ready for database jobs.
Unlock higher salaries in data management.
Gain practical experience with real projects.
Prepare for SQL certification to advance your career.
What roles you can play?
Know before you Start
The course primarily focuses on teaching participants how to effectively work with structured databases using SQL, covering everything from fundamentals to advanced topics.
By completing this course, learners will gain a deep understanding of SQL, enabling them to query, manage, and optimize databases, as well as ensuring data security and integrity.
No prior SQL experience is required. This course is suitable for beginners and those looking to enhance their existing SQL skills.
The course is structured with a combination of video lectures, hands-on exercises, and real-world projects to ensure a practical understanding of SQL concepts.
This course is beneficial for individuals across a wide range of industries, including IT, finance, healthcare, marketing, and more. It’s ideal for database administrators, analysts, developers, data scientists, and anyone seeking to harness the power of SQL in their career.
Skills You Will Gain
Writing SQL Query
Database Design and Modeling
Additions and Subcategories
Stored Procedures and Functions
Big Data SQL Integration
Technology Use Cases
Our Students Work at
SQL Certification Course Reviews
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain about which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.