HashiCorp Terraform Associate (002)
HashiCorp Terraform Associate Course Highlights
HashiCorp Terraform Associate Course Learnings
Discover the core Terraform skills needed for DevOps professionals.
Demonstrate your understanding of HashiCorp Terraform Associate to prospective employers.
How to use Terraform in the workplace based on real world examples.
Learn about Interpolation, Methods, Resources, Providers, and Outputs.
Learn terraform associate certification coding best practices.
HashiCorp Terraform Associate Course Curriculam
- Fundamentals of IAC (Infrastructure-as-Code)
- Overview of DevOps SDLC Stack
- Infrastructure Provisioning Tools – Terraform and its Benefitsv
- Installation of Terraform
- Plugin-based Architecture
- Terraform Multiple Provider
- Terraform Provisioner
- Terraform Data Source
- Terraform Built-in Functions
- Terraform Modules
- Terraform Data types
- Setting up the system for AWS
- AWS Storage: The S3 Bucket and Random ID
- AWS Storage: The Root Module
- AWS Compute: AMI Data, Key Pair, and the File Function
- AWS Compute: The EC2 Instance
- AWS Compute: User Data and Template Files
- AWS Compute: The Root Module
- AWS Networking: VPC, IGW, and Route Tables
- AWS Networking: Subnets, Security, and the Count Attribute
- AWS Networking: The Root Module
- Terraform with Azure cloud
- Terraform Templates
- Terraform plugins
- Integrating Go Plugins
- Packer introduction
- Terraform with Packer
Introduction to Hashicorp
Training And Package Fee
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
HashiCorp Terraform Associate Course Outcomes
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate of completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
What roles you can play?
Setting up and building up of new development tools and infrastructure.
Working With Developers
Working with software developers and engineers to make sure the established process is followed by them.
Security Against Threats
Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats on cloud platforms.
Develop new ways to automate and deploy processes in cloud.
Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Identifying technical problems and solving them with software updates and fixes.