AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C03
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Course Highlights
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Course Learnings
Discover how to design for high availability and avoid single points of failure.
Implement a real-world AWS Architect Certification.
Get expertise in various AWS services (EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS, ElastiCache, S3).
Be familiar with well-architected frameworks, disaster recovery, etc.
Protect your entire AWS Cloud with KMS, IAM Policies, and SSM.
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Course Curriculam
- What is a computer?
- Hardware and software
- Basic operations
Inside a computer case
- Input Devices
- Output Devices
- What is cloud computing?
- Types of cloud
- Comparison between on-prem and cloud computing
- AWS Terminology
- Advantages and disadvantage
- Introduction to IAM: Users, Groups, and Policies
- IAM Policies
- IAM MFA
- AWS Access key, CLI, and SDK
- AWS CLI setup on Windows, MAC OS, and Linux
- AWS cloud shell
- IAM roles for AWS services
- IAM security tools
- IAM best practices
- Creating IAM Users and Groups
- Create AWS IAM Policies
- Implementing IAM MFA
- Exploring AWS CLI
- Creating IAM Roles
- Implementing IAM Security tools
- AWS Budget setup
- Basics of EC2
- Types of EC2 Instance
- Overview of Security groups and classic ports
- Overview of SSH
- EC2 instance connect
- Creating EC2 instance with user data
- Creating security groups
- Hands-on on SSH
- Demo for EC2 Instance roles
- Comparison of Private, Public, and Elastic IP.
- Spot Instances & Spot Fleet
- EC2 Placement Groups
- EC2 Hibernate
- (ENI)Elastic Network Interfaces
- Advanced Concepts of EC2 – Nitro, vCPU, Capacity Reservations
- Private, Public, and Elastic IP
- Creating EC2 Placement Groups
- Work on Elastic Network Interfaces (ENI)
- Implementing EC2 Hibernate
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) Overview
- Overview of EBS Snapshots
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- EC2 Instance Store
- EBS Volume Types
- EBS Multi-Attach and encryption
- Overview of Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)
- EFS and EBS comparison
- Creating Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- EBS Snapshots Hands On
- (AMI) Hands On Amazon Machine Image
- Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) Hands-on
- High Availability and Scalability
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Introduction to Gateway Load Balancer
- Introduction to (CLB) – Classic Load Balancer
- Application Load Balancer (ALB)
- Network Load Balancer
- Elastic Load Balance
- ELB- Cross Zone Load Balancing and SSL Certificates
- ELB- Connection Draining
- Overview of Autoscaling Groups
- Creating and implementing CLB
- Application Load Balancer (ALB)
- Network Load Balancer (NLB)
- Autoscaling Groups Hands-on
- Auto Scaling Groups – Scaling Policies
- Amazon RDS Overview
- RDS Read Replicas vs Multi-AZ
- RDS Encryption + Security
- Aurora Overview
- Aurora – Advanced Concepts
- ElastiCache Overview
- ElastiCache for Solution Architects
- ElastiCache Hands-On
- Amazon RDS Hands-On
- Aurora Hands-On
- Route 53 Introduction
- Route 53 – EC2 Setup
- Route 53 – TTL
- Route 53 CNAME vs Alias
- Routing Policy – Simple, Latency, and Weighted
- Route 53 Health Checks
- Routing Policy – Failover
- Routing Policy – Geolocation and Geoproximity
- Routing Policy – MultiValue
- 3rd Party Domains & Route 53
- Route 53 Lab
- Amazon S3 – Section Introduction
- S3 Buckets and Objects
- S3 Versioning
- S3 Encryption
- S3 Security & Bucket Policies
- S3 Websites
- Creating S3 Buckets and Objects
- Hand-on on S3 Versioning
- Implementing S3 Encryption
- Creating and implementing S3 Bucket Policies
- S3 CORS
- CloudFront Overview
- CloudFront Signed URL / Cookies
- CloudFront Advanced Concepts
- AWS Global Accelerator – Overview
- CloudFront with S3 – Hands-On
- AWS Global Accelerator – Hands-On
- Introduction to Messaging
- Overview of Amazon SQS – Standard Queues
- SQS Queue Access Policy
- SQS – Message Visibility Timeout
- SQS – Dead Letter Queues
- SQS – Request Response
- SQS – Delay Queues
- SQS – FIFO Queues
- SQS + Auto Scaling Group
- Overview of Amazon SNS
- SNS – Hands-On
- SQS – Standard Queue Hands-On
- Docker Introduction
- ECS Overview
- ECS Services & Tasks, Load Balancing
- ECS Scaling
- ECS Rolling Updates
- ECR Overview
- EKS Overview
- ECS Hands-on
- Serverless Introduction
- Lambda Overview
- Lambda Limits
- DynamoDB Overview
- DynamoDB Advanced Features
- API Gateway Overview
- API Gateway Security
- DynamoDB Hands-On
- API Gateway Basics Hands-On
- CIDR, Private vs Public IP
- Default VPC Overview
- Internet Gateways & Route Tables
- NAT Instances and Gateways
- DNS Resolution Options & Route 53 Private Zones
- NACL & Security Groups
- VPC Peering and Endpoints
- VPC Flow Logs + Athena
- Bastion Hosts
- Site to Site VPN, Virtual Private Gateway & Customer Gateway
- Direct Connect & Direct Connect Gateway
- Egress Only Internet Gateway
- VPC Section Summary
- Section Cleanup
- Networking Costs in AWS
- IPv6 for VPC
- IPv6 for VPC – Hands On
- VPC Overview and Hands On
- Subnet Overview and Hands On
Training And Package Fee
Designed to get you trained with the core knowledge.
Designed to make you job ready with knowledge, experience, and grooming.
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Course Outcomes
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate of completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
What roles you can play?
Managing Cloud Architecture
Being involved in cloud migration activities and architecture and guiding their company to avoid the risk associated with it.
Integration of Pipelines
Keep implementing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) across the cloud whenever necessary.
Use best in class aws architect certification expert and keep the necessary systems upto date.
They are the bridge between the business and technical side of the cloud adoption in any organisation.
Solve problems across all platforms and application domains and troubleshoot the systems.
Recommend the best architecture process and improvements to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products.
Know before you Start
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate course includes material on designing and deploying secure, highly available, and scalable systems with AWS.
The course also covers how to design and deploy complex enterprise IT solutions on AWS.
Topics include identity and access management (IAM), data security, threat detection and protection from common attacks, auditing of resources, compliance controls for sensitive data stored in S3 buckets or RDS database instances.
It also covers the basics of AWS Service Catalog for service provisioning and a number of other topics that are relevant to designing a system securely.
If you have a full-time job, lots of obligations and/or never used AWS before, investing 40 hours of studying time can take between 6 – 8 weeks. For newcomers to AWS, we recommend investing 50-60 hours of studying or three months in preparation. Allow yourself to revisit parts you’re weakest in during your learning journey to help speed up the learning process.
AWS cloud architect earn an average salary of $138,000 in the US, while Senior AWS Solutions Architects earn an average salary of $276,000.
Coding is not a requirement for AWS Cloud Architect certification, but it is necessary to pass the exam. AWS has a course called Certified SysOps Administrator that includes coding. The exams are difficult, so it’s recommended that you take this course before taking the exam.
A solutions architect does not usually need coding skills to enter or advance in his/her career, but knowing coding is essential to making informed decisions.
Skills You Will Gain
AWS solution planning
The AWS Solutions Architect Associate is an associate-level certification for AWS practitioners who intend to fill the solutions architect role. The exam is also appropriate for beginners and more seasoned IT professionals alike. You’ll need good knowledge of how to design and implement secure and robust distributed systems using AWS technologies in order to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C03) exam.
The AWS Architect certification is one of the newer AWS certifications in Amazon’s lineup and focuses on cloud security.
AWS has a number of other certifications that focus on specific technology-type skills, but this one focuses on security.
That may seem like an odd choice, given that there are so many other certifications out there that cover more general areas, but it makes sense when you consider that security is becoming increasingly important in today’s world.
If you are currently a solutions architect at a technical level or considering a career change in the near future, you can earn the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate to help with your progression.
The certificate is a symbol that shows companies that you have the necessary skills and gives you more credibility and confidence.