CCNA Training & Certification course | CCNA Online Training
Learn the art of network security and connectivity with CCNA Online Training!
This high-energy and dynamic course will provide you with expert knowledge and expertise about network connectivity and security. Take your career to new heights with the latest technologies, hands-on practice, and expert guidance. Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock your full potential and become a networking powerhouse. Enroll now and unleash the power of CCNA!
CCNA Training & Certification Course Highlights
Embark on an exciting journey with our CCNA Certification Course, one of the best IT certifications available. This comprehensive training program is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the networking field. Learn the essentials of building LANs, IP addressing, and network devices like switches and routers. Dive into the OSI and TCP/IP models and explore network security measures, including Access Control Lists (ACLs). With expert guidance and hands-on practice, our CCNA Certification Training will prepare you to pass the CCNA certification exam and open doors to rewarding IT career opportunities. Enroll now and gain one of the best IT certifications in the industry.
CCNA Training & Certification Course Learnings
Automation and Programmability: Explore automation tools and programming languages for network management efficiency.
Strong Networking Foundation: Build a solid understanding of networking concepts and technologies.
Effective Configuration and Troubleshooting: Gain skills to configure and troubleshoot network devices.
Proficiency in IP Addressing: Master IP addressing and subnetting for efficient network design.
Network Security Knowledge: Learn principles and best practices for network security.
CCNA Training & Certification Course Curriculam
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe the characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify inter-switch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree
- Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH,HTTP, HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
- Interpret the components of the routing table
- Determine how a router makes a forwarding decision by default
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
- Configure and verify single area OSPFv2
- Describe the purpose of first-hop redundancy protocol
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software-defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center-enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON-encoded data
Training And Package Fee
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
CCNA Training & Certification Course Outcomes
Growth Opportunities: Unlock opportunities for professional growth and higher salaries.
Job Skills: Acquire valuable skills for network configuration and troubleshooting.
Industry Recognition: Attain recognition with a widely recognized certification.
Networking Knowledge: Gain comprehensive understanding of networking.
Career Advancement: Boost your career prospects in the IT industry.
What roles you can play?
IT Support Specialist
IT support specialists are skilled professionals who provide technical assistance and support to end-users. They troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues, install and configure systems, and ensure smooth operation of computer networks. Their expertise lies in providing timely solutions, offering user training, and maintaining system documentation.
Network administrators oversee the day-to-day management of computer networks. They handle network configurations, monitor network performance, and ensure network availability and security. Their responsibilities include managing user accounts, implementing network policies, and conducting routine network backups. They play a crucial role in maintaining network stability and resolving network-related issues.
Network Security Engineer
Network security engineers specialize in ensuring the security and integrity of computer networks. They implement security measures such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and encryption protocols to protect networks from unauthorized access and cyber threats. Their responsibilities include vulnerability assessments, incident response, and developing security policies. Network security engineers play a crucial role in safeguarding network infrastructure and sensitive data.
Network specialists are responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of computer networks. They possess in-depth knowledge of network protocols, equipment, and security measures. Their role involves analyzing network performance, troubleshooting network issues, and optimizing network infrastructure. They collaborate with other IT teams to ensure efficient and secure network operations.
Network engineers are involved in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex computer networks. They develop network architecture, plan network upgrades, and integrate new technologies. Their expertise lies in configuring network devices, optimizing network performance, and implementing security measures. They work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless network operations and support organizational goals.
Network architects are responsible for designing and planning the overall structure and layout of computer networks. They assess business requirements, analyze network performance, and propose network solutions that align with organizational goals. Network architects develop network diagrams, select appropriate technologies, and provide guidance on network implementation. Their expertise in network design and scalability contributes to the efficient and optimized operation of networks.
Know before you Start
The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is widely regarded as one of the best IT certifications for entry-level networking professionals. It validates your knowledge and skills in networking fundamentals, making it a valuable credential in the IT industry. To earn the CCNA certification, you can enroll in a CCNA certification course or training program, either in-person at a nearby location or through online platforms. The CCNA exam tests your proficiency in various networking areas, including security, and successful completion of the exam leads to the prestigious CCNA certification. By undertaking CCNA training, you gain the expertise needed to excel in networking roles and set a strong foundation for further career growth.
The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification holds immense benefits for your career and job opportunities in the IT industry. Recognized as one of the best IT certifications, the CCNA certification validates your expertise in networking fundamentals. By completing a CCNA certification course or training, whether through in-person classes or online platforms, you gain the necessary knowledge and skills to excel in networking roles. The CCNA exam, a key component of the certification process, tests your proficiency in various networking areas, including security. Achieving the prestigious CCNA certification opens doors to a wide range of job opportunities and career advancement. Cisco CCNA courses and training programs provide in-depth knowledge and practical skills, enhancing your ability to tackle real-world networking challenges. With Cisco certifications highly regarded in the industry, earning a Cisco CCNA certification enhances your professional profile and increases your market value. Invest in Cisco certification courses and training to boost your career prospects and stay competitive in the evolving IT landscape.
The cost of obtaining the CCNA certification is approximately $300 USD, plus tax. To earn the CCNA certification, you are required to pass the 200-301 CCNA exam. While there are no strict prerequisites for taking the exam, it is recommended to have some training and experience in computer networks. Successfully obtaining the CCNA certification opens up a world of networking opportunities and enhances your professional profile. Please note that the pricing mentioned is an estimate and may vary.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) training equips you with essential skills in networking fundamentals through comprehensive Cisco learning and training. It is a top IT certification that is ideal for beginners in the field, offering a strong foundation for a successful career in network administration. By completing CCNA certification, you gain a recognized IT certification that enhances your professional profile. Various IT certification courses and programs are available to help you prepare for CCNA and other Cisco certifications, ensuring you acquire the necessary expertise for network-related roles. Cisco certifications are widely regarded as some of the best in the industry, providing valuable credentials and opening up diverse career opportunities in the IT field.
After obtaining a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification, you become eligible for various networking roles in the IT industry. Some of the job opportunities that you can pursue include:
- Network Administrator: Responsible for managing and maintaining computer networks, including network hardware, software, and security.
- Network Engineer: Designs, implements, and supports network infrastructure, including routers, switches, and other network devices.
- Network Specialist: Focuses on specific areas of network management, such as security, wireless networks, or voice over IP (VoIP) systems.
- Network Technician: Installs, configures, and troubleshoots network equipment and assists in network maintenance tasks.
- Systems Administrator: Manages and supports computer systems, including servers, operating systems, and network infrastructure.
- IT Support Specialist: Provides technical assistance to end-users, troubleshooting network issues, and resolving connectivity problems.
- Network Security Analyst: Focuses on securing network infrastructure, identifying vulnerabilities, and implementing security measures to protect against cyber threats.
- IT Consultant: Offers expertise and advice on network design, implementation, and optimization for businesses.
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer: Monitors and maintains network performance, responds to network incidents, and ensures network availability.
- Wireless Network Engineer: Specializes in designing, implementing, and managing wireless network solutions.
These are just a few examples of the job roles you can explore after obtaining a CCNA certification. The certification provides a solid foundation in networking concepts and technologies, making you a valuable asset for organizations seeking skilled professionals to manage their network infrastructure.
Skills You Will Gain
To earn CCNA certification, you can follow these steps:
- Explore CCNA Certification: Understand the importance of CCNA and its relevance in the IT industry. Research the best IT certifications and specifically CCNA certification.
- Enroll in CCNA Certification Course: Find a reputable CCNA certification course or training program. Look for options such as CCNA certification courses, CCNA certification training, or CCNA training online.
- Prepare for CCNA Exam: Study the CCNA exam topics and syllabus, including areas like network fundamentals, routing and switching, security, and more. Utilize resources like Cisco CCNA courses, Cisco CCNA certification materials, and practice exams.
- Schedule and Take CCNA Exam: Register for the CCNA exam through an authorized testing center. The exam typically covers a range of topics related to network administration, security, and Cisco technologies.
- Gain CCNA Certification: Upon successfully passing the CCNA exam, you will be awarded the CCNA certification, demonstrating your proficiency in networking concepts and skills.
Consider factors like convenience and availability when choosing between CCNA courses near you or online options. Additionally, Cisco certification courses provide comprehensive training for specific Cisco certifications, including CCNA.
Remember, earning the CCNA certification is a valuable achievement that enhances your professional profile and opens up various career opportunities in networking and IT.
To pursue CCNA certification, there are no strict prerequisites. However, having some knowledge and experience in computer networks is recommended. Familiarity with basic networking concepts, IP addressing, and network devices will be beneficial for understanding the CCNA course material and preparing for the CCNA exam. While not mandatory, it is also helpful to have practical experience in configuring and troubleshooting networks. Overall, a passion for learning about computer networks and a dedication to study and practice will greatly support your journey towards CCNA certification.
The time required to prepare for CCNA certification can vary depending on various factors such as prior experience, knowledge of networking concepts, study materials used, and the amount of time dedicated to studying each day. On average, it may take around 2-3 months of consistent study and practice to adequately prepare for the CCNA certification exam. However, this can vary from individual to individual. It is important to create a study plan, utilize reliable study resources, and allocate sufficient time for hands-on practice to ensure a thorough understanding of the exam topics. Remember, regular practice and dedication are key to success in achieving CCNA certification.
There are a variety of study materials available to help you prepare for CCNA certification. These materials include:
- Official Cisco CCNA Certification Guides: Cisco offers official certification guides that cover the CCNA exam topics in detail. These guides provide comprehensive content and practice questions.
- Online Learning Platforms: Various online learning platforms offer CCNA courses and study materials. These platforms provide video lectures, practice exams, and interactive learning resources to enhance your understanding of networking concepts.
- Practice Exams: Practice exams are valuable resources to assess your knowledge and readiness for the CCNA exam. They simulate the actual exam environment and help you identify areas that require further study.
- Cisco Packet Tracer: Cisco Packet Tracer is a network simulation tool that allows you to practice and experiment with different network configurations. It helps you gain hands-on experience in configuring routers, switches, and other network devices.
- Networking Books and eBooks: There are numerous books and eBooks available that cover CCNA exam topics. These resources provide in-depth explanations and examples to reinforce your understanding of networking concepts.
- Online Forums and Communities: Engaging in online forums and communities dedicated to CCNA certification can be beneficial. You can interact with other learners, seek advice, and clarify your doubts.
Remember to choose study materials that align with the latest CCNA exam syllabus and stay updated with any changes or updates to the certification. Combining multiple study resources and regular practice will enhance your preparation for CCNA certification.
- Network Administrator: As a network administrator, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining computer networks within an organization, ensuring smooth network operations and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Network Engineer: Network engineers design, implement, and manage network infrastructure. They work on tasks such as configuring routers and switches, optimizing network performance, and troubleshooting network issues.
- Network Specialist: Network specialists focus on specific areas of network technology, such as security, wireless networking, or cloud computing. They possess in-depth knowledge and expertise in their specialized area.
- IT Support Specialist: IT support specialists provide technical assistance and troubleshooting support to end-users. They help diagnose and resolve network-related issues, providing timely solutions to ensure smooth user experience.
- Network Consultant: Network consultants work with organizations as external advisors, providing recommendations and solutions to improve network infrastructure, security, and overall network performance.
- Network Analyst: Network analysts analyze network data, monitor network performance, and identify areas for improvement. They utilize network monitoring tools and perform data analysis to optimize network efficiency.
These are just a few examples of the career prospects available after obtaining CCNA certification. With the continuous growth of technology and networking, skilled CCNA professionals are in high demand across various industries. The certification serves as a valuable credential, demonstrating your knowledge and expertise in networking, and opening doors to exciting career opportunities.
Technology Use Cases
Our Students Work at
CCNA Training & Certification Course Reviews
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.