Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification Course AZ-400
Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification Course Highlights
Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification Course Learnings
Learn all skills for Azure Devops Az 400 Exam.
Complete labs and interactive exercises for every chapter
Using Azure Pipelines, create and implement Build pipelines.
Learn from experts how to create a reliable CI/CD pipeline.
Learn how to automate processes in az 400 certification course.
Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification Course Curriculam
- Introduction to Azure
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Azure DevOps
- Introduction to Transformation Planning
- Introduction to Source Control
- Migrating to Azure DevOps
- Git Authentication in Azure Repos
- Creating an Azure account
- Azure Boards – Agile Planning and Portfolio Management
- Git Version Control through Visual Studio Code Editor
- Review Code with Pull Requests
- DevOps Pipeline
- Azure Pipeline
- Hosted and Private Agents
- Pipeline and Concurrency
- Azure Pipeline YAML and Visual Designer
- Continuous Integration
- Build Strategy Implementation
- Integrating Azure Pipelines
- Setting up Private Agents
- Analyze and Integrate Docker Multi-Stage Builds
- Implement Continuous Integration with Azure Pipelines
- Integrate External Source Control with Azure Pipelines
- Introduction to Container
- Introduction to Orchestration
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying a multi-container application to AKS
- Modernizing ASP.NET Application to Azure
- Package dependencies
- Package management
- Migrating and consolidating artifacts
- Package security
- Open-source software
- License and vulnerability scan integration
- Updating Packages
- Using WhiteSource to Manage Open Source Security and License
- Continuous Delivery
- Azure Release Pipeline
- Deployment Patterns
- Release Tools
- Tasks and Templates
- Integrating Secrets with Release Pipeline
- Automating Health Inspection
- Configuring CI/CD Pipeline as Code with YAML
- Use secrets in the pipeline with Azure Key vault
- Setting up and Running Functional Tests
- Release deployment control using Azure Monitor as release gate
- Deployment Modules and Deployment Options
- Azure IaaS and PaaS Services
- Serverless and HPC Computer Services
- Azure Service Fabric
- Deployment Patterns
- Feature Flag Management using LaunchDarkly
- Deploying a Dockerized app to Azure Web App for Containers
- Tools to Track System Usage, Feature Usage, and Flow
- Azure Dashboard
- Ticketing Systems
- Practices for Measuring End-User Satisfaction
- Processes for Capturing and Analyzing user Feedback
- Process for Automating Application Analytics
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Baseline by Analyzing Telemetry
- Tuning to Reduce Meaningless or Non-Actionable Alerts
- Monitoring Application Performance
- Integration between Azure DevOps and Teams
- Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management
- Azure Resources
- Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Automation with DevOps
- Automate Infrastructure Deployment in the Cloud with Terraform and Azure Pipelines
- Azure Deployments using Resource Manager Templates
- Secure and Compliant Development Process
- Application Config Data
- Security and Compliance in a Pipeline
- Code Quality
- Security Policies
- Manage Technical Debt with Azure DevOps and SonarCloud
- Integrate Azure Key Vault with Azure DevOps
- Implement Security and Compliance in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
Training And Package Fee
Designed to get you trained with the core knowledge.
Designed to make you job ready with knowledge, experience, and grooming.
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification Course Outcomes
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate after azure developer certification training completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
What roles you can play?
Become A Team Leader
Lead a group of architects and provide them direction on implementing cloud solutions for the organisation.
Execute the proposed solutions and provide guidance during development and deployment phase.
Develop Azure Associate
The primary work is to develop Azure architecture and overseeing issues such as migration.
Understanding the obstacles of the organisation and provide them with solutions with technical stakeholders.
Manage Company Cloud
To manage the data of the company securely across multi level cloud environments.
Keep innovating with developing new ways to develop and deploy azure devops services and how to scale Azure.
Know before you Start
By completing this Azure DevOps Training Certification, you will have a comprehensive understanding of Azure DevOps Services which will give you an advantage if you take the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert Certification. By enrolling in the course, you will learn how to design and implement collaboration, source code management, security, compliance, continuous integration, and delivery.
Skills You Will Gain
Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
Microsoft Certified DevOps Engineers are experts in deploying and managing cloud-based solutions. These professionals have the knowledge and experience to optimize the development and deployment of Azure services, including data centers, applications, and networks. They also help organizations design and build resilient, cost-effective systems that can scale to meet ever-increasing customer demand.
Azure DevOps Engineers have a deep understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform, including its various components such as virtual machines, storage, databases, networking, and identity services. They are highly skilled in developing and deploying distributed applications on the platform. They are also responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the performance of their applications.
The certification required to become an Azure Developer Engineer consists of two exams: AZ 400 exam: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions and AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert. Both exams require a comprehensive knowledge of Azure services and how to effectively utilize them. Additionally, these certifications demonstrate to potential employers that you are proficient in deploying and managing cloud solutions on Azure.
This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this azure certification.