- CoursesAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness AnalystAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness Analyst
- Log In
Live Projects Yes
Microsoft Azure DevOps Training Course AZ-400
This Azure Devops certification training course is designed by industry experts to help learners develop proficient skills in Azure and DevOps. It’s curated for those who want to implement successful Azure DevOps Pipeline, practices using the cloud-based services of Microsoft Azure as well as other on-demand resources. The training includes case studies, hands-on labs, interactive content, and interview questions that will make you an expert in both areas with a global certification at the end! DevOps is a career path that you should definitely consider. Not only will it allow for an exciting work environment, but the salary and benefits are unmatched in this field of expertise. So go ahead! Take your first step towards becoming a DevOps expert today by enrolling in our course on how to become one yourself!
Many major IT companies like Microsoft, Hitachi, Apex, and Deloitte are hiring Azure Devops.
According to Indeed, there are 1,50,000+ Azure Devops available in USA and Canada.
An Azure Devops engineer earns a salary of $1,45,000 a year according to Glassdoor.
Thinkcloudly provides the most comprehensive and one of the best Azure training. Our Azure training provides you with first hand experience in Azure concepts and workflow using labs and live sessions. Upon successfully completing this Microsoft Azure Devops Az-400 training, you will be proficient in Azure services. Cloud Computing is capturing a fancy area in the world’s economy, from desk jobs to battlefields. Azure provides various valuable certifications, and we at Thinkcloudly make you capable of getting you certified. An average Azure Devops engineer makes $1,45,000 a year, according to Glassdoor.
Upskill for your Dream Job
Learn all skills for Azure Devops Az-400 Exam.
Complete labs and interactive exercises for every chapter
Using Azure Pipelines, create and implement Build pipelines.
Learn from experts how to create a reliable CI/CD pipeline.
Learn how to automate processes in Azure Devops.
In this module, we’ll cover the important aspects of Azure as well as DevOps. We will also learn about planning and source code management in DevOps. Topics:
- Introduction to Azure
- Introduction to DevOps
- Introduction to Azure DevOps
- Introduction to Transformation Planning
- Introduction to Source Control
- Migrating to Azure DevOps
- Git Authentication in Azure Repos
- Creating an Azure account
- Azure Boards – Agile Planning and Portfolio Management
- Git Version Control through Visual Studio Code Editor
- Review Code with Pull Requests
In this module, you will learn how to implement continuous integration in your Azure Pipeline for a successful build strategy. Topics:
- DevOps Pipeline
- Azure Pipeline
- Hosted and Private Agents
- Pipeline and Concurrency
- Azure Pipeline YAML and Visual Designer
- Continuous Integration
- Build Strategy Implementation
- Integrating Azure Pipelines
- Setting up Private Agents
- Analyze and Integrate Docker Multi-Stage Builds
- Implement Continuous Integration with Azure Pipelines
- Integrate External Source Control with Azure Pipelines
In this module, we work on creating and deploying a multi-container application using Azure Container Services. Topics:
- Introduction to Container
- Introduction to Orchestration
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying a multi-container application to AKS
- Modernizing ASP.NET Application to Azure
In this module, you will learn how to maintain your version history for software artifacts and additionally use WhiteSource’s secure open-source license management tool. Topics:
- Package dependencies
- Package management
- Migrating and consolidating artifacts
- Package security
- Open-source software
- License and vulnerability scan integration
- Updating Packages
- Using WhiteSource to Manage Open Source Security and License
This module will help you manage your secrets using Azure Vault and configure a CI/CD pipeline using YAML. Create a dashboard for the release and configure Azure Monitor as a part of it. Topics:
- Continuous Delivery
- Azure Release Pipeline
- Deployment Patterns
- Release Tools
- Tasks and Templates
- Integrating Secrets with Release Pipeline
- Automating Health Inspection
- Configuring CI/CD Pipeline as Code with YAML
- Use secrets in the pipeline with Azure Key vault
- Setting up and Running Functional Tests
- Release deployment control using Azure Monitor as release gate
In this module, you will configure IaaS and PaaS services on Azure. Use the Azure Web Apps Container registry to deploy a containerized Docker application. Topics:
- Deployment Modules and Deployment Options
- Azure IaaS and PaaS Services
- Serverless and HPC Computer Services
- Azure Service Fabric
- Deployment Patterns
- Feature Flag Management using LaunchDarkly
- Deploying a Dockerized app to Azure Web App for Containers
Monitoring application performance using Application Insights using Azure DevOps dashboards and Azure DevOps dashboards. Adapt Azure DevOps to work with Teams. Topics:
- Tools to Track System Usage, Feature Usage, and Flow
- Azure Dashboard
- Ticketing Systems
- Practices for Measuring End-User Satisfaction
- Processes for Capturing and Analyzing user Feedback
- Process for Automating Application Analytics
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Baseline by Analyzing Telemetry
- Tuning to Reduce Meaningless or Non-Actionable Alerts
- Monitoring Application Performance
- Integration between Azure DevOps and Teams
Automate the infrastructure by creating a Terraform project with the Microsoft Demo generator. ARM templates can also be used to illustrate Infrastructure as Code (IaC). Topics:
- Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management
- Azure Resources
- Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Automation with DevOps
- Automate Infrastructure Deployment in the Cloud with Terraform and Azure Pipelines
- Azure Deployments using Resource Manager Templates
Utilize SonarClou Exam preparation and Interview questions The purpose of this module is to discuss some important questions you might be asked during an interview as well as how to prepare for an exam. d on Azure DevOps to manage and check code quality. Access Azure Pipeline secrets using Azure Key Vault and Azure DevOps. Topics:
- Secure and Compliant Development Process
- Application Config Data
- Security and Compliance in a Pipeline
- Code Quality
- Security Policies
- Manage Technical Debt with Azure DevOps and SonarCloud
- Integrate Azure Key Vault with Azure DevOps
- Implement Security and Compliance in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
The purpose of this module is to discuss some important questions you might be asked during an interview as well as how to prepare for an exam.
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate of completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
Upskill for your Dream Job
What roles can a Microsoft Azure DevOps play?
Become A Team Leader
Lead a group of architects and provide them direction on implementing cloud solutions for the organisation.
Execute the proposed solutions and provide guidance during development and deployment phase.
Understanding the obstacles of the organisation and provide them with solutions with technical stakeholders.
Manage Company Cloud
To manage the data of the company securely across multi level cloud environments.
Develop Azure Architecture
The primary work is to develop Azure architecture and overseeing issues such as migration.
Keep innovating with developing new ways to develop and deploy services and how to scale Azure.
Know before you Start
By completing this Azure DevOps training course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of Azure DevOps which will give you an advantage if you take the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert Certification. By enrolling in the course, you will learn how to design and implement collaboration, source code management, security, compliance, continuous integration, and delivery.
A number of job positions require skills in Azure, including DevOps, Data Scientists, and Cloud Architects. As part of its role, DevOps involves automating tasks for continuous integration and deployment within a company.
In 2022, the average annual salary for an Azure Devops Engineer in the US was $133,237, or about $64.06 an hour. To sum up, this is equal to $2,562 a week or $11,103 a month.
Microsoft Azure Devops AZ-400 training can be taken by individuals working in the following job roles:
Network Security Engineers System Engineers Cloud Solution Architects Cloud Administrators IT Security Engineers Cybersecurity Professionals Professionals who belong to IT Security and Governance domain Anybody who wants to understand Microsoft Azure Devops Technologies professionals looking to pass Microsoft Azure Devops Technologies AZ-400 exam
Skills You Will Gain
Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineers are experts in deploying and managing cloud-based solutions. These professionals have the knowledge and experience to optimize the development and deployment of Azure services, including data centers, applications, and networks. They also help organizations design and build resilient, cost-effective systems that can scale to meet ever-increasing customer demand.
Azure DevOps Engineers have a deep understanding of the Microsoft Azure platform, including its various components such as virtual machines, storage, databases, networking, and identity services. They are highly skilled in developing and deploying distributed applications on the platform. They are also responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and maintaining the performance of their applications.
The certification required to become an Azure DevOps Engineer consists of two exams: AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions and AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert. Both exams require a comprehensive knowledge of Azure services and how to effectively utilize them. Additionally, these certifications demonstrate to potential employers that you are proficient in deploying and managing cloud solutions on Azure.
This list contains the skills measured on the exam associated with this certification.
In 2023, it’s worth it to put the effort into taking an Azure certification as Microsoft’s cloud platform continues to grow in popularity and Azure-certified professionals have a lot of demand. Obtaining an Azure certification will show that you’re qualified for advancement in a rapidly expanding industry and will improve your earnings.
The Azure DevOps Solutions AZ 400 exam costs USD 165.
The Azure DevOps Solutions Course will provide students with skills and knowledge in the process of DevOps implementations. Learners will learn how to use source control, how to scale Git in a corporate environment, and how to consolidate and manage their resources, including secret passwords and various digital keys. They’ll learn to make use of continuous integration, to craft a container build strategy, to put in a release management workflow, to put in a feedback process for releases.
Our Students Work at
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.
Upskill for your Dream Job