Introduction of Microsoft Azure Training Path
One of the most frequently evolving technologies in today’s world is cloud computing. “There will be an expansion in public cloud expenditure from $229 billion in 2019 to roughly $500 billion in 2023,” according to the International Data Corporation analysis, resulting in no one being able to disprove cloud computing’s volatile expansion in the coming years. Hence, the Azure training path and the Azure certification path will help you choose the right Azure training for you.
Another piece of data states that Microsoft Azure is evolving as the market leader with 29% of the overall cloud market’s application workload. Training and certifications in Azure affirm and determine your knowledge of specific cloud jobs. However, with so many Azure training and certifications to choose from, you may be unassertive as to which one is supreme for you.
Azure Training Roadmap
To help you with this, we are here with a blog that details everything one needs to know about the Azure Training Path in 2023.
1. The Essential Foundation:
Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900): The eminent beginning point for beginners, this is an amateur certification as it covers the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and Azure services.
2. Selecting the role:
Azure Administrator Associate (AZ- 104): Managing Azure services, which include identity, governance, storage, and virtual networking, is a certification fit for administrators.
Azure Developer Associate (AZ-204): Developers are curious about designing, building, and maintaining cloud solutions with the use of Azure development tools and technologies.
Azure Security Engineer Associate (AZ-500): This role is responsible for security implementation and monitoring; it covers various aspects of Azure security, which include identity and access management, network security, and threat protection.
Azure AI Engineer Associate (AI- 102): Experts working with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) on Azure; the focal point of this certification is designing and implementing AI solutions.
Azure Data Engineer Associate (DP-203): Supreme for data professionals who are responsible for designing and implementing data solutions using Azure data services.
Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ-400): Aiming DevOps Experts, it covers implementing Azure DevOps practices, which include continuous integration, continuous delivery, and infrastructure as code.
Azure IoT Developer Speciality (AZ- 220): This certification is designed for IoT developers working with Azure IT services; it also covers designing, developing, and maintaining IoT solutions.
3. Azure Specialty Certifications:
Azure AI Fundamentals (AI- 900): For any individual interested in AI fundamentals, this certification provides a fundamental understanding of AI and Azure AI services.
Azure IoT Fundamentals: It involves IoT fundamentals, and this certification brings forward the key concepts and Azure IoT services.
4. Microsoft Advanced Certifications:
Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (AZ- 400): It is an advanced certification for DevOps experts who focus on Azure DevOps practices.
Azure AI Engineer Associate (AI-102): This is an advanced certification for AI and ML professionals who aim to design and implement AI solutions on Azure.
Azure Data Engineer Associate (DP- 203): This is an advanced certification for data engineers who are working with Azure Data Services.
5. Continuous and Strategic Learning:
Keep yourself up-to-date with the latest Azure services and technologies through Microsoft Learn documentation and Azure Blog posts. Research additional role-based and specialty certifications as and when your career progresses. Take part in Azure community forums, join Azure user groups, and attend webinars to network and learn from others in the field.
Best Microsoft Azure Training
Microsoft provides a wide range of training resources and certification paths to meet various needs. An individual’s knowledge levels, learning style, and specific goals make for the “best” Microsoft Azure training. Your budget, goals, and learning style define the best training method. Another favourable tip is to gather information from various sources for a well-rounded understanding of Azure. Furthermore, pursue Azure certifications, as they offer a structured way and ensure your skills in a definite way.
Some platforms that will cater to your needs:
1. Microsoft Learn: A magnificent free resource brought forth by Microsoft It offers a wide range of modules and learning paths that hover over various Azure topics. You may begin with the Azure Fundamentals learning path (AZ-900) if you are a beginner with Azure. As you proceed, you may explore more complex topics.
2. Azure Documentation: Extensive information on Azure services, concepts, and best practices are available in Azure documentation. It works as a treasured resource for hands-on learners who like to research and analyze.
3. Microsoft Official Courses(MOC): Here the courses align with Azure certifications and provide a distinguished learning experience, as it also offers instructor-led training courses through qualified certified training partners. look and search for courses that match your certification goals.
4. Azure Certifications: The official Microsoft certification training materials and practice exams are an approved resource if you are aiming for Azure certifications. Microsoft also offers exam details and justified learning paths for each certification.
5. Azure YouTube Channel: A favourable resource for visual learners, Microsoft’s official Azure YouTube channel hosts a wide horizon of videos, webinars, and tutorials on Azure services and features.
A Few Add on Tips:
- Set clear Goals
- Begin with Fundamentals
- Make organized Paths
- Stay Informed and Updated
- Join Azure Community
- Practice Exams
- Strategic and Continuous Learning
Microsoft Azure Training is a journey, and everyone has their learning at It is genuine to meet challenges as you proceed along the way but with the correct attitude toward your goal and the right dedication and practice, you can grow prestigious Azure skills.