Azure Courses in USA
Our Azure course in the USA is designed to give a proficient knowledge of cloud computing and hands-on practice over Azure to prepare you for a well paid job. Easily understandable, holistic teaching style and exposure to labs and projects will enable individuals to make the best out of this course.
This course covers the knowledge that a participant will need to have in order to become Azure certified cloud practitioner.
With this Azure course you will learn how to design and implement workloads, secure data, and create apps in Azure, as well as how to implement and deploy apps in Azure.
Contact Course Consultant
About Azure courses in USA
Thinkcloudly provides the most comprehensive and one of the best Azure training in USA. Our Azure training provides you with first hand experience in Azure concepts and workflow using labs and live sessions. Upon successfully completing this training, you will be proficient in Azure services.
Cloud Computing is capturing a fancy area in the world’s economy, from desk jobs to battlefields in the USA. Azure provides various valuable certifications, and we at Thinkcloudly make you capable of getting you certified. An average Azure architect makes $1,49,891 a year, according to Glassdoor.
Book a Free Demo
Our Popular Azure Courses
USD 350 299
USD 650 499
Azure Solutions Architect
USD 650 499
USD 700 549
For all your course related queries you may contact our course advisor….
Azure Training Courses Content
- Introduction to cloud computing
- What is Microsoft Azure?
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Creating a Microsoft Azure Account
- Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell
- Managing Azure Resources & Subscriptions
- Azure Resource Manager
1. Creating a Microsoft Azure account
2. Configuring Azure PowerShell
3. Configuring Azure CLI
- Azure Resources & Subscriptions
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Resources
- Azure Tags
- Azure Storage Account & its types
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Azure Files Storage
- Manage Resource Groups in Azure
- Move resource from one resource group to another
- Apply tags
- Create and access storage account
- Create blob storage
- Upload file in blob storage
- Create a file share
- Azure Table Storage
- Azure Queue Storage
- Azure Storage Explorer
- Azure Shared Access Signature (SAS)
- Azure Databox
- Azure Storage Replication
- Data Replication Options
- Azure Import/Export Service
- Storage explorer – Blob, file
- queues and table storage
- Backup – Snapshots
- Backup – AZCopy
- Azure Shared Access Signature (SAS)
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Data Disks in Azure
- Azure VMs & Interfaces
- ARM and VHD templates
- Custom Images of Azure VM
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets and Availability Sets
- Creating and Configuring an Azure VM
- Deploying a custom image of Azure VM
- Virtual Machine Scale Sets.
- App Service Web App for Containers
- App Service plan
- Networking for an App Service
- Deployment slots
- Container image
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Container Registry
- Create an App Service Web App for Containers
- Create a container image
- configure Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure Vnet Components
- Azure Vnet Subnets
- Azure Network Interface Cards (NIC)
- Network Security Group (NSG)
- Route Tables
- Service Tags
- Azure DNS
- Application Gateway
- Azure Front Door Service
- Azure Traffic Manager
- Application Security Groups
- Azure Load Balancers
- Azure Firewall
- Azure Bastion
- Network Watcher
- Azure Express Route
- Express Route Peering
- Create and configure vnet-vnet peering
- Verify virtual network connectivity
- Assign static IP to VM
- Create route tables
- Add routes
- Create NIC
- Attach NIC to VM
- Create DNS
- Add RecordSet
- Create NSG
- Add security rule to NSG
- Attach NSG to subnet
- Verify NSG is applied
- Create internal load balancer
- Create Public load balancer
- Application Gateway
- Implement the Azure Front Door Service
- implement Azure Traffic Manager
- Deploy and configure Azure Bastion Service
- Identity and Access Management in Azure
- Role Based Access Management (RBAC)
- Role Definitions
- Role Assignment in Azure Resources
- Azure Users & Groups
- RBAC Policies
- Create a custom role for Azure Resources
- Assign a role to configure access to Azure resources
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
- Windows AD Vs Azure AD
- Azure AD Users
- Azure AD Groups
- Azure AD Domains
- Azure AD Tenants
- Authentication Options
- Azure AD Connect
- Self Service password Reset (SSPR)
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Resource Locks
- Add or delete users using Azure Active Directory
- Add or delete tenants using Azure Active Directory
- Create a basic group and add members
- Applying Resource Locks
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Metrics
- Log Analytics
- Alerts and actions
- Application Insights
- Backup reports
- Recovery Services Vault
- Backing Up Azure Virtual Machines
- VM Backup Policies
- Restoring Azure Virtual machines,
- configure and interpret azure metrics
- configure Log Analytics
- query and analyse logs
- set up alerts and actions
- create a Recovery Services Vault
- Backing up and restoring a Virtual Machine
Loved the Courses Content ?
Book your free demo today and take your first step towards learning…
-Gain in-depth knowledge of designing and implementing cloud services.
-Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud technology.
-Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
-Expose yourself to the latest technology in the industry.
Skills you will gain
Our Popular Azure Courses in USA
During this Azure Course training, you will gain knowledge of Azure Virtual machine, Virtual Network(Vnet), Application gateway, NSG, Azure AD, Azure MFA, Conditional Access policy, Azure Functions, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, etc. Also, you will prepare for the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam (Az-900).
This Azure Architect course will provide you with the knowledge to understand the Microsoft Azure Services concept and successfully design, manage, and plan rich Azure implementations using various cloud computing services. The Azure Courses training in USA is closely aligned with industry best practices.
With this Azure DevOps Course, you learn how to use DevOps philosophies, practices, and tools to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the Azure Cloud. A variety of benefits can be achieved by embracing DevOps, including rapid delivery, scalability, security, and increased collaboration.
In this Azure Security Course in USA, you’ll work on managing identities, providing role-based access, and securing data within an Azure ecosystem. The Thinkcloudly team will assist you in preparing for the Microsoft Azure Security certification (AZ-500) exam by taking you through sections, modules, and videos.
Need a Customized Course?
Contact our industry expert course advisor and customized your course.
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest instructors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Why THINKCLOUDLY ?
About Azure Course Trainer
We offer Azure courses in USA. Our instructors are very qualified professionals with at least five years of experience.
All Azure Certification Trainers are practicing professionals, working on live projects, which they can explain in training sessions.
Our trainers have worked with major companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, and HCL Technologies.
We have industry-expert trainers and subject specialists who provide Azure Certification training using best practices.
Looking for Azure Jobs in USA? You have come to the right place.
Learn to become an Azure Certified Professional with our Job oriented course and land a JOB! In just a few weeks, you can go from beginner to expert level and take the azure cloud practitioner exam.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
Call +1 725 710 9949 or whatsapp us and know the exciting offers available for you!
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.