AWS Solutions Architect Associate
In this AWS Solutions Architect Associate Course, you will learn everything you need to know about Amazon Web Services (AWS). This program prepares you for the wide variety of AWS components, including S3, CloudFormation, and how to design and deploy highly scalable and fault-tolerant applications on AWS.
This course will teach you everything from beginning to end so that upon completion you are able to become AWS certified solutions architect associate.
Learn by following simple step-by-step instructions, doing hands-on exercises, and taking quizzes and become ready for AWS solutions architect associate jobs.
1. Immerse yourself in Cloud Computing with a well-designed course.
2. Gain the skills to design, manage and implement cloud services in-depth.
3. Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud computing technology.
4. Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
5. Boost confidence with real-time live projects of all the topics on cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this AWS Solutions Architect Associate course?
- What is cloud computing?
- Types of cloud
- Comparison between on-prim and cloud computing
- AWS Terminology
- Advantages and disadvantage
- Introduction to IAM: Users, Groups, and Policies
- IAM Policies
- IAM MFA
- AWS Access key, CLI, and SDK
- AWS CLI setup on Windows, MAC OS, and Linux
- AWS cloud shell
- IAM roles for AWS services
- IAM security tools
- IAM best practices
- Creating IAM Users and Groups
- Create AWS IAM Policies
- Implementing IAM MFA
- Exploring AWS CLI
- Creating IAM Roles
- Implementing IAM Security tools
- AWS Budget setup
- Basics of EC2
- Types of EC2 Instance
- Overview of Security groups and classic ports
- Overview of SSH
- EC2 instance connect
- Creating EC2 instance with user data
- Creating security groups
- Hands-on on SSH
- Demo for EC2 Instance roles
Comparison of Private, Public, and Elastic IP.
Spot Instances & Spot Fleet
EC2 Placement Groups
(ENI)Elastic Network Interfaces
Advanced Concepts of EC2 – Nitro, vCPU, Capacity Reservations
Private, Public, and Elastic IP
Creating EC2 Placement Groups
Work on Elastic Network Interfaces (ENI)
Implementing EC2 Hibernate
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) Overview
- Overview of EBS Snapshots
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- EC2 Instance Store
- EBS Volume Types
- EBS Multi-Attach and encryption
- Overview of Amazon Elastic File System (EFS)
- EFS and EBS comparison
- Creating Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- EBS Snapshots Hands On
- (AMI) Hands On Amazon Machine Image
- Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) Hands-on
- High Availability and Scalability
- Overview of Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Introduction to Gateway Load Balancer
- Introduction to (CLB) – Classic Load Balancer
- Application Load Balancer (ALB)
- Network Load Balancer
- Elastic Load Balance
- ELB- Cross Zone Load Balancing and SSL Certificates
- ELB- Connection Draining
- Overview of Autoscaling Groups
- Creating and implementing CLB
- Application Load Balancer (ALB) – Hands-On
- Network Load Balancer (NLB) – Hands On
- Autoscaling Groups Hands-on
- Auto Scaling Groups – Scaling Policies Hands On
- Review an ARM template for deployment of an Azure managed disk
- Create an Azure managed disk by using an ARM template
- Review the ARM template-based deployment of the managed disk
- Amazon RDS Overview
- RDS Read Replicas vs Multi-AZ
- RDS Encryption + Security
- Aurora Overview
- Aurora – Advanced Concepts
- ElastiCache Overview
- ElastiCache for Solution Architects
- ElastiCache Hands-On
- Amazon RDS Hands-On
- Aurora Hands-On
- Route 53 Introduction
- Route 53 – EC2 Setup
- Route 53 – TTL
- Route 53 CNAME vs Alias
- Routing Policy – Simple, Latency, and Weighted
- Route 53 Health Checks
- Routing Policy – Failover
- Routing Policy – Geolocation and Geoproximity
- Routing Policy – MultiValue
- 3rd Party Domains & Route 53
- Route 53 Lab
- Amazon S3 – Section Introduction
- S3 Buckets and Objects
- S3 Versioning
- S3 Encryption
- S3 Security & Bucket Policies
- S3 Websites
- Creating S3 Buckets and Objects
- Hand-on on S3 Versioning
- Implementing S3 Encryption
- Creating and implementing S3 Bucket Policies
- S3 CORS
- CloudFront Overview
- CloudFront Signed URL / Cookies
- CloudFront Advanced Concepts
- AWS Global Accelerator – Overview
- CloudFront with S3 – Hands-On
- AWS Global Accelerator – Hands-On
- Introduction to Messaging
- Overview of Amazon SQS – Standard Queues
- SQS Queue Access Policy
- SQS – Message Visibility Timeout
- SQS – Dead Letter Queues
- SQS – Request Response
- SQS – Delay Queues
- SQS – FIFO Queues
- SQS + Auto Scaling Group
- Overview of Amazon SNS
- SNS – Hands-On
- SQS – Standard Queue Hands-On
- Docker Introduction
- ECS Overview
- ECS Services & Tasks, Load Balancing
- ECS Scaling
- ECS Rolling Updates
- ECR Overview
- EKS Overview
- ECS Hands-on
- Serverless Introduction
- Lambda Overview
- Lambda Limits
- DynamoDB Overview
- DynamoDB Advanced Features
- API Gateway Overview
- API Gateway Security
- DynamoDB Hands-On
- API Gateway Basics Hands-On
- AWS Monitoring – Introduction
- AWS CloudWatch Metrics
- CloudWatch Custom Metrics
- AWS CloudWatch Dashboards
- AWS CloudWatch Logs
- CloudWatch Agent & CloudWatch Logs Agent
- AWS CloudWatch Alarms
- EC2 Instance Recovery with CloudWatch Alarms
- AWS CloudWatch Alarms Hands-On
- CIDR, Private vs Public IP
- Default VPC Overview
- Internet Gateways & Route Tables
- NAT Instances and Gateways
- DNS Resolution Options & Route 53 Private Zones
- NACL & Security Groups
- VPC Peering and Endpoints
- VPC Flow Logs + Athena
- Bastion Hosts
- Site to Site VPN, Virtual Private Gateway & Customer Gateway
- Direct Connect & Direct Connect Gateway
- Egress Only Internet Gateway
- VPC Section Summary
- Section Cleanup
- Networking Costs in AWS
- IPv6 for VPC
- IPv6 for VPC – Hands On
- VPC Overview and Hands On
- Subnet Overview and Hands On
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
About Our Instructors
Thinkcloudly is fortunate to be able to offer the best training possible because of our experienced instructors. Our recruiting process is detailed to make sure you only get top-of-the-line talent. They have been trained in many areas since they have been exposed to so many projects during their time as IT professionals.
As an instructor, this experience provides us with the opportunity to provide you with real world examples and scenarios so you can see first hand what it would be like if you were working for a company yourself.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
The worldwide public cloud service market is expected to grow to $331.2B by 2022, a compound annual growth rate of 12.6% – Forbes.com; therefore, there will be and are many AWS solutions architect associate jobs.
According to indeed.com, the average AWS solutions architect associate salary is $76,039 per year.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.