Microsoft Azure Security Certification Training Az-500
Azure Security Certification Training Course Highlights
Azure Security Certification Training Course Learnings
Become an expert in securing data in the cloud.
Protect your business from costly cyber threats.
Develop skills for protecting Azure platform through Azure Security core services and capabilities.
Gain knowledge for securing Azure data and applications.
Become certified in Microsoft Azure Security Technologies.
Azure Security Certification Training Course Curriculam
- Defense in Depth
- Security Layers
- Compliance and Security Requirements
- Azure Active Directory (AD) Overview
- AD Connect Overview
- Authentication Options
- SSO and MFA
- Service Principals
- Identity Protection
- Create Azure AD Tenant
- Move Subscription to another Directory
- Create Users and Groups
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Implementing AD Connect
- Monitoring with AD Connect Health
- Create a Service Principal
- App Registration
- Configure Identity Protection
- Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Overview
- Configure Azure PIM
- Assign Resource Roles (RBAC)
- PIM Role Activation
- Network Overview
- VNet Peering and Connectivity
- VNet Peering
- Internet and DNS
- Network Security Groups (NSGs)
- Azure Load Balancing Services
- Azure Front Door
- Azure Firewall
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Azure Bastion
- Create Network in Portal
- Create VNETs and Subnets
- User-Defined Routes (Route Tables)
- Private DNS and Public DNS
- Create and Configure an NSG
- Create and Configure an Azure Load Balancer
- Configure App Gateway
- Azure Front Door
- Configure Azure Firewall
- Configure DDoS
- Network Watcher
- Virtual Machines (VMs) Overview Part 1
- VM Storage
- Disk Caching
- VM Security Best Practices
- Azure Disk Encryption
- Deploy VM from Portal
- Deploy VM from PowerShell
- Add Disk
- Disk Caching
- Create Key Vault for Disk Encryption
- Configure Disk Encryption on Windows
- Azure Security Center and VM Management
- VM Hardening in Security Center
- Containers Overview
- Container Security: Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Container Scanning
- Install Docker and Git for Windows
- Prepare Application for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Create Azure Container Registry
- Create Kubernetes Cluster
- Run Application on Kubernetes
- Securing the Container Registry
- Lecture: RBAC Overview
- Azure Policy
- Azure Resource Locks
- Implement Role-Based Access
- Implement Azure Region Policy
- Subscription Policies
- Implement a Resource Lock
- Log Analytics
- Azure Security Center Overview
- Azure Monitor and Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Prevent and Respond to Threats in Azure Security Center
- Azure Security Center
- Azure SQL Services
- Design Auditing and Caching Strategies
- Cosmos DB
- Cosmos DB Consistency Levels
- Azure Data Lake Store Overview
- Types of Data
- Creating an Azure SQL Database
- SQL Long Term Backup Retention
- Demo: Implement Security for Azure Data Lake Store
- Storage Account Overview
- Manage Permissions
- Encryption Keys and Key Vault
- Create a Storage Account via Portal
- Use Storage Explorer with Azure Storage
- Demo: Create and Manage SAS
Training And Package Fee
Designed to get you trained with the core knowledge.
Designed to make you job ready with knowledge, experience, and grooming.
One-On-One Training Course @ $1499
Azure Security Certification Training Course Outcomes
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate of completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
What roles you can play?
Become A Team Leader
Lead a group of architects and provide them direction on implementing cloud solutions for the organisation.
Execute the proposed solutions and provide guidance during development and deployment phase.
Develop Azure Architecture
The primary work is to develop Azure architecture and overseeing issues such as migration.
Understanding the obstacles of the organisation and provide them with solutions with technical stakeholders.
Manage Company Cloud
To manage the data of the company securely across multi level cloud environments.
Keep innovating with developing new ways to develop and deploy services and how to scale Azure.
Know before you Start
Microsoft Azure Security Technology (AZ-500) Certification Training is a course which was developed by Microsoft and intended for members of the IT Security domain. Take advantage of this certified instructor-led Microsoft Azure Security Certification training to advance your career. If you’re seeking to get Microsoft Azure AZ-500 certified, you’ll want to invest in this best-in-the-business study course.
We are happy to welcome you to Thinkcloudly’s AZ-500 course! (UPDATED September 2022)
Proactively securing resources while granting users necessary permissions to maintain availability is a primary focus for businesses seeking IT and cloud computing capabilities. In this course, we will discuss identity management, assigning users roles and restricting access, and safeguarding data within Azure cloud-based computing resources.
Thinkcloudly offers Microsoft Azure AZ-500 preparation by taking you through different instructional modules, presentations, and videos, before guiding you towards final exam.
What you will learn:
Thinkcloudly Course Outline:
Skills You Will Gain
AZ-500 is a Microsoft Azure Security Technologies certification exam. The goal of this exam is to authorize professional abilities to implement platform protection, manage identity and access, secure data and applications, and manage security operations.
Cybersecurity is on demand and the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500) is the perfect opportunity for IT professionals to show off their skills and employers to hire them. Microsoft’s Pete Zerger delivers speeches and demos to teach students skills, including: the management of secure access in Azure Active Directory with conditional access, identity protection, and privileged identity management; the implementation of least privilege access through roles and role-based access control (RBAC); and the provision of secure API and application access by means of app registration.
The knowledge of Microsoft Azure security technologies can improve your value, salary, and employment prospects. More organizations are moving their data to the cloud and need reliable cloud providers like Azure that can manage their security operations.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Without a doubt one of the most challenging and highest-paying certifications in the cloud. Estimates indicate that the average salary for a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert is USD 135,000.