Greetings and welcome to the Azure Security Course!
As part of an IT and cloud environment, it is always a challenge to make resources available to users while keeping them secure. In this course, you’ll work on managing identities, providing role-based access, and securing data within an Azure ecosystem.
The Thinkcloudly team will assist you in preparing for the Microsoft Azure AZ-500 exam by taking you through sections, modules, and videos.
Start your journey as an Azure securities professional today!
Get now in :
USD 750 USD 600
✔ 20% Discount PROMOTIONAL offer
✔ Free AZURE Certificate Voucher
✔ Live Sessions
1. Immerse yourself in Cloud Computing with a well-designed course.
2. Gain the skills to design, manage and implement cloud services in-depth.
3. Become a niche expert with up-to-date knowledge on Cloud computing technology.
4. Impress interviewers with comprehensive knowledge of Cloud computing.
5. Boost confidence with real-time live projects of all the topics on Cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this training course?
- Defense in Depth
- Security Layers
- Compliance and Security Requirements
- Azure Active Directory (AD) Overview
- AD Connect Overview
- Authentication Options
- SSO and MFA
- Service Principals
- Identity Protection
- Create Azure AD Tenant
- Move Subscription to another Directory
- Create Users and Groups
- Self-Service Password Reset
- Implementing AD Connect
- Monitoring with AD Connect Health
- Create a Service Principal
- App Registration
- Configure Identity Protection
- Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Overview
- Configure Azure PIM
- Assign Resource Roles (RBAC)
- PIM Role Activation
- Network Overview
- VNet Peering and Connectivity
- VNet Peering
- Internet and DNS
- Network Security Groups (NSGs)
- Azure Load Balancing Services
- Azure Front Door
- Azure Firewall
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Azure Bastion
- Create Network in Portal
- Create VNETs and Subnets
- User-Defined Routes (Route Tables)
- Private DNS and Public DNS
- Create and Configure an NSG
- Create and Configure an Azure Load Balancer
- Configure App Gateway
- Azure Front Door
- Configure Azure Firewall
- Configure DDoS
- Network Watcher
- Virtual Machines (VMs) Overview Part 1
- VM Storage
- Disk Caching
- VM Security Best Practices
- Azure Disk Encryption
- Deploy VM from Portal
- Deploy VM from PowerShell
- Add Disk
- Disk Caching
- Create Key Vault for Disk Encryption
- Configure Disk Encryption on Windows
- Azure Security Center and VM Management
- VM Hardening in Security Center
- Containers Overview
- Container Security: Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Container Scanning
- Install Docker and Git for Windows
- Prepare Application for Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Create Azure Container Registry
- Create Kubernetes Cluster
- Run Application on Kubernetes
- Securing the Container Registry
- Lecture: RBAC Overview
- Azure Policy
- Azure Resource Locks
- Implement Role-Based Access
- Implement Azure Region Policy
- Subscription Policies
- Implement a Resource Lock
- Log Analytics
- Azure Security Center Overview
- Azure Monitor and Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Prevent and Respond to Threats in Azure Security Center
- Azure Security Center
- Azure SQL Services
- Design Auditing and Caching Strategies
- Cosmos DB
- Cosmos DB Consistency Levels
- Azure Data Lake Store Overview
- Types of Data
- Creating an Azure SQL Database
- SQL Long Term Backup Retention
- Demo: Implement Security for Azure Data Lake Store
- Storage Account Overview
- Manage Permissions
- Encryption Keys and Key Vault
- Create a Storage Account via Portal
- Use Storage Explorer with Azure Storage
- Demo: Create and Manage SAS
Key Vault Overview
Create a Key Vault Followed by a Key Secret
Contact Course Advisor Now!
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.