- CoursesAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness AnalystProject ManagementRobotic Process AutomationAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness AnalystProject ManagementRobotic Process Automation
- Log In
Certified Kubernetes Administrator Course (CKA)
Certified Kubernetes Administrator Course(CKA)The Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) course is created to help you learn how to set up your own Kubernetes cluster, configure networking between pods, and secure against unauthorized access. The interactive live instructor-led training online helps master key concepts with hands-on demonstrations which in turn makes a person Certified Professional by Thinkcloudly!
Certified Kubernetes Administrator Course (CKA)
DevOps is a faster development of applications and easier maintenance of existing deployments. Initial steps usually include Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), real-time monitoring, incident response systems and collaboration platforms. The average salary for a DevOps Engineer in US is $126,653. The average additional cash compensation for a DevOps Engineer in US is $15,292. The average total compensation for a DevOps Engineer in US is $141,945.
Learn How to run stateless and stateful applications in this Kubernetes training.
Deploy Cassandra clusters with StatefulSets.
Create users, set quotas and limits and set up monitoring.
Make your containers persistent by using Volumes.
Measure your apps’ performance to scale them.
- A brief history of Deployment era
- Features of Containers
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Working of Kubernetes (overview)
- Installation of Kubernetes
- Understand Kubernetes Architecture
- What are Kubernetes objects?
- What are YAML files?
- Name, Namespaces, Labels & selectors, Annotations
Hands-on – Creating and configuring YAML files, Understanding Namespaces
- What are Pods?
- What are Replication Controllers?
- What is a Deployment?
- Introduction to Kube Services and its types
- Stateful and Demon sets
Hands on – Creating Pods, Replication Controller, Deployments, Services and Jobs
- What are volumes?
- Types of volumes
- Persistent volumes
- Introduction to secrets
- Taints and tolerations
Hands on – Creating volumes, Creating Persistent Volumes, Creating and working with secrets, Taints and Tolerations
- What is Ingress
- What is a Kubernetes Dashboard?
- Setting up Kubernetes Dashboard
- Security practices for Kubernetes
Hands-on – Creating ingress with name hosting, Setting up and working with Kubernetes Dashboards
- Introduction to Federation
- Kubernetes Monitoring
- Setting up Prometheus
- Setting up Grafana
Hands on – Controlling cluster from the outside, Setting up and working with Prometheus, setting up and working with Grafana
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate of completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
What roles can a certified kubernetes administrator play?
Setting up and building up of new development tools and infrastructure.
Working With Developers
Working with software developers and engineers to make sure the established process is followed by them.
Security Against Threats
Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats on cloud platforms.
Develop new ways to automate and deploy processes in cloud.
Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Identifying technical problems and solving them with software updates and fixes.
Know before you Start
Thinkcloudly’s Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is an in-depth course that covers all of the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification concepts, so you can pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam with ease. With Thinkcloudly’s one-on-one support, you’ll never be alone on your journey. Our coaches are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns, and they provide feedback after each session. A smaller-sized class size (of max 5 students) provides you the chance to have a more one-on-one relationship with our instructors.
Kubernetes job opportunities include Kubernetes Administrator/Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Cloud Architect, Kubernetes Developer, Kubernetes Consultant, Security Engineer, Kubernetes Trainer/Instructor, Kubernetes Support Engineer, and Kubernetes Product Manager.
After completing a Kubernetes course, you can apply for various job roles, including:
1. Kubernetes Administrator/Engineer 2. DevOps Engineer 3. Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) 4. Cloud Architect 5. Kubernetes Developer 6. Kubernetes Consultant 7. Containerization Engineer 8. Infrastructure Engineer 9. Deployment Engineer 10. System Administrator
A Kubernetes engineer designs, deploys, and maintains Kubernetes clusters, manages containerized application deployments, troubleshoots issues, automates processes, optimizes performance, and ensures security and compliance within the Kubernetes ecosystem.
Thinkcloudly is a pioneer in helping people entering IT to make their first steps into the field from a non-IT background. We offer a wide range of job oriented courses to accommodate people starting from scratch. In thinkcloudly, you can be taught various skills and prepared for your job interview by a full-fledged team of IT professionals. As well as Resume preparation, LinkedIn profile grooming, and Job profile marketing services of thinkcloudly will help you to schedule interviews fast and ensure that your job profile stands out among other candidates.
Skills You Will Gain
Gitlab/ Github/ Bitbucket
Jenkins + Jenkins Plugins
The Kubernetes Certification exams, offered by the CNCF, validate individuals’ knowledge and skills in administering Kubernetes clusters (CKA) or developing applications on Kubernetes (CKAD). These practical exams assess real-world tasks and demonstrate proficiency in Kubernetes. Passing these exams enhances career prospects in cloud-native application development and infrastructure management.
To become a Kubernetes engineer, follow these steps:
1. Learn Kubernetes basics and gain hands-on experience. 2. Obtain relevant certifications like CKA or CKAD. 3. Gain familiarity with related technologies like Docker and cloud providers. 4. Engage with the Kubernetes community and contribute to open-source projects. 5. Update your resume and create a portfolio to showcase your skills. 6. Apply for Kubernetes engineer positions and prepare for interviews.
Kubernetes certifications are ideal for system administrators, DevOps engineers, application developers, cloud architects, and IT professionals working with containerization projects.
To gain expertise in Kubernetes:
1. Build foundational knowledge. 2. Gain hands-on experience. 3. Learn advanced topics. 4. Stay updated with the latest developments. 5. Contribute to open-source projects. 6. Consider pursuing certifications like CKA or CKAD.
To prepare for Kubernetes training:
1. Learn containerization basics and Linux fundamentals. 2. Study Kubernetes architecture and components. 3. Set up a local Kubernetes environment for practice. 4. Explore Kubernetes documentation and online resources. 5. Practice hands-on exercises and labs. 6. Join study groups or online communities for additional support.
Our Students Work at
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.