HashiCorp Terraform Associate (002)
Do you want to become a HashiCorp Terraform Associate (002)? Thinkcloudly’s new course can help. It has been designed by industry experts and used successfully in passing the certification exam for many years now.
It offers comprehensive training on basic principles as well as advanced topics like modules management with great detail about virtual machines integration through Microsoft Azure Key Vault plugin – all this without ever having any prior experience whatsoever!
Sign up today before spots fill up!
- Discover the core Terraform skills needed for DevOps professionals.
- Demonstrate your understanding of Terraform to prospective employers.
- How to use Terraform in the workplace based on real world examples.
- Learn about Interpolation, Methods, Resources, Providers, and Outputs.
- Learn Terraform coding best practices.
What will you learn in this training course?
- Fundamentals of IAC (Infrastructure-as-Code)
- Overview of DevOps SDLC Stack
- Infrastructure Provisioning Tools – Terraform and its Benefits
- Installation of Terraform
- Plugin-based Architecture
- Terraform Multiple Provider
- Terraform Provisioner
- Terraform Data Source
- Terraform Built-in Functions
- Terraform Modules
- Terraform Data types
- Setting up the system for AWS
- AWS Storage: The Root Module
- AWS Compute: The EC2 Instance
- AWS Compute: The Root Module
- AWS Networking: VPC, IGW, and Route Tables
- AWS Networking: Subnets, Security, and the Count Attribute
- AWS Networking: The Root Module
- Terraform with Azure cloud
- Terraform Templates
- Integrating Go Plugins
- Packer introduction
Introduction to Hashicorp
- Terraform Cloud
- Terraform Cloud Enterprise
- Cloud Workflow
- Terraform Enterprise
- Terraform Registry
- Terraform Security
- Best Practices in Terraform
- Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
- Earn Certificate of completion.
- Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
- Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
About Our Instructors
Thinkcloudly is fortunate to be able to offer the best training possible because of our experienced instructors. Our recruiting process is detailed to make sure you only get top-of-the-line talent. They have been trained in many areas since they have been exposed to so many projects during their time as IT professionals.
As an instructor, this experience provides us with the opportunity to provide you with real world examples and scenarios so you can see first hand what it would be like if you were working for a company yourself.
Training and Certification
Our Students Work At
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.a
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.