- CoursesAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness AnalystProject ManagementRobotic Process AutomationAWSAzureDevOpsGoogle CloudScrum MasterService NowAI & Data ScienceData Structures & AlgorithmsCyber SecurityPythonBusiness AnalystProject ManagementRobotic Process Automation
- Log In
HashiCorp Terraform Associate (002)
HashiCorp Terraform Associate Course(002)Do you want to become a HashiCorp Terraform Associate (002)? Thinkcloudly’s new course can help. It has been designed by industry experts and used successfully in passing the certification exam for many years now.It offers comprehensive training on basic principles as well as advanced topics like modules management with great detail about virtual machines integration through the Microsoft Azure Key Vault plugin – all this without ever having any prior experience whatsoever! Sign up today before spots fill up!
HashiCorp Terraform Associate (002)
DevOps is a faster development of applications and easier maintenance of existing deployments. Initial steps usually include Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), real-time monitoring, incident response systems and collaboration platforms. The average salary for a DevOps Engineer in US is $126,653. The average additional cash compensation for a DevOps Engineer in US is $15,292. The average total compensation for a DevOps Engineer in US is $141,945.
Discover the core Terraform skills needed for DevOps professionals.
Demonstrate your understanding of HashiCorp Terraform Associate to prospective employers.
How to use Terraform in the workplace based on real world examples.
Learn about Interpolation, Methods, Resources, Providers, and Outputs.
Learn terraform associate certification coding best practices.
- Fundamentals of IAC (Infrastructure-as-Code)
- Overview of DevOps SDLC Stack
- Infrastructure Provisioning Tools – Terraform and its Benefitsv
- Installation of Terraform
- Plugin-based Architecture
- Terraform Multiple Provider
- Terraform Provisioner
- Terraform Data Source
- Terraform Built-in Functions
- Terraform Modules
- Terraform Data types
- Setting up the system for AWS
- AWS Storage: The S3 Bucket and Random ID
- AWS Storage: The Root Module
- AWS Compute: AMI Data, Key Pair, and the File Function
- AWS Compute: The EC2 Instance
- AWS Compute: User Data and Template Files
- AWS Compute: The Root Module
- AWS Networking: VPC, IGW, and Route Tables
- AWS Networking: Subnets, Security, and the Count Attribute
- AWS Networking: The Root Module
- Terraform with Azure cloud
- Terraform Templates
- Terraform plugins
- Integrating Go Plugins
- Packer introduction
- Terraform with Packer
Introduction to Hashicorp
Improve your technical abilities by learning with the finest tutors.
Earn Certificate of completion.
Deepen your understanding of cloud computing.
Practice with hands-on labs to polish your cloud computing skills.
Be eligible for IT jobs in MNC's.
What roles can a HashiCorp Terraform Associate play?
Setting up and building up of new development tools and infrastructure.
Working With Developers
Working with software developers and engineers to make sure the established process is followed by them.
Security Against Threats
Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats on cloud platforms.
Develop new ways to automate and deploy processes in cloud.
Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
Identifying technical problems and solving them with software updates and fixes.
Know before you Start
Skills You Will Gain
Gitlab/ Github/ Bitbucket
Jenkins + Jenkins Plugins
Our Students Work at
We accept all major credit and debit cards from leading banks. For any assistance, please contact Thinkcloudly Customer Support.
We offer a variety of ways to learn about the cloud, from quick hands-on labs to technical deep dives. You can ask our experts to help you from their industry experience if you are uncertain which course or plan to choose.
Certainly, you can set up a free demo session, although if you’ve already viewed any sample recordings, you won’t need to look further. The enrollment process signifies a mutual commitment between you and us where you commit to be a good learner and we pledge to provide you with the best possible learning environment. A key part of your learning takes place in our sessions, which are supported by experienced instructors, dedicated Personal Learning Managers, and interactions with your peers. Get the full learning experience, and not just a demo.
You will receive access to the LMS immediately after enrolling and will have it for the rest of your life. You will have access to all previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, and assignments. In addition, you will have instant access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning as soon as possible.
At Thinkcloudly, you’ll never miss a lecture! You can view the recorded session in your LMS anytime also the missed session can be attended in another live batch.
Teachers and tutors at Thinkcloudly are industry veterans with great experience.